for full circle

3/30/2006 c1 40Doray
The allusions give it a humorous, delightful air within it. The words are well-chosen.
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
Amazing amazing amazing.

You're jealous of me?
3/4/2006 c1 4James-Padfoot
Damnit girl, you know i lovelove you right?

You're brilliant. Positively brilliant.
2/2/2006 c1 8TheDarknessCombined
The future's trapped cold in the past,A magnified reflection of glass.

your an awsome writer. i wrote a poem based on your name. i kinda get inspired by everything. good job on this poem. i shall add it too my favorites. WRITE ON!
11/20/2005 c1 47agirlnamed-aly
Wow. Amazing.

The poems so powerful it's almost hard to comprehend. I haven't really gotten the true meaning behind it, but nonetheless I love the way it was written.

I loved how you capitalized certain words, thus adding certain meaning to the words - characterizing them as people. The biblical references were rather cryptic, but extremely compelling and engaging. Certain phrases just really caught my attention.

All in all, wonderful work!
11/12/2005 c1 64EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle
This is so good I think it goes beyond the classification of a "poem", honestly. I could write a book from all the thoughts, images, feelings, and opinions conjured by this work.

Surreal and cryptic/mystic; until the end. This has a strongly supported message. Which is also the clear-cut title. Even though very tragic on first glance, I LOVE how the story finds its' way Full Circle.

*we oughta trust fate more, unless we wanna follow it like this*
6/27/2005 c1 7Eeyore666
wow, its been a while since u've written sum poetry (oor at least put it up here) but u've still got it, thats for sure, never stop writing, talk to u later then
6/14/2005 c1 colorguardgeek
amazing work!
6/14/2005 c1 11Lyon Hart
I really like the theme of this one.. Great Job!
6/13/2005 c1 27AnonymousAffirmation
Boo! I read your review so now I'm reviewing you =P.This poem has made me jealous now. It's one of the many poems I wish I had written. I really like it.

*Rae*
6/11/2005 c1 34MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44
this song just blows me away. You have so much talent. I love how you made even good virtues seeminvolved in the murder of the character. I give it 3.5.
6/11/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
* I have to give you four stars, striking me ill witted is defintly deserving of such high marks. :D I really am, I can not think of a single word of praise, encouragment or chritism. I think this may be close enough to it when I say this: utter perfection.

!~* noelle *~!
6/9/2005 c1 12Thimble
that was amazing...when i first started reading it, i thought, "oh, i'll tell her i like this line", but by the end of the poem there were too many! Anyways, responding that i got your e-mail so i thought i'd review something of yours, i haven't in a long time! This poem definetly deserves the highest the rank, a full 10 out of 10, that is 10 being the best of course! amazing imagery, i love the phrase you use, there are way to many to say i love the whole thing! And it flows easily too, with a good rhyme scheme. i have to say this is one of my top ten best poems i've ever read! keep writing and spreading the love (smiles*) oh, and...(wince*) not to sound like i'm begging or desperate but there's a story i just put on called "Curio" and maybe you could reveiw it? I never get any reviews on stories, and it's really short. Just tell me what you think( i don't really know how i am on writing stories) You don't have to, just a thought. Again, great poem! You're definetly going on my 'favorite authors' list and i have none! wow, that's all i can say, i have to read more of your stuff (and yes, i'm being serious!)

cheerio darling!(as the british like to say) !
4/24/2005 c1 1Genuinely-xoxo-Superficial
hi kait...i actually reli liked this poem... not because i understand it but because it's got a nice atmosphere, the sense of timelessness. I like also the cast you've gathered. they very nicely interwoven and don't intrude on each other's roles. I liked the feel here:

Etched in porcelain and

Hidden

as for minuses (im really searching here, ok, dont get me wrong)... i think some parts lose the feel a bit but then you pick it up again...like you're stitching something but your needle chips somewhere.

but it's still better than anything ive ever written :P ~over and out!
4/12/2005 c1 858Anna178
You really are amazing you know. I mean seriously, I hope I can achieve work as good as this someday. Though it isn't neccsarily your best, it still gets 3.something.
24 Page 1 2 Next »