for Frozen in Stone

5/19/2007 c15 15Rascarin
Yay! More chapters! I was worried that there wasn't going to be any more.

Keep up the good work, I want to know what happens next!
5/12/2007 c15 13kstar129
oh!Write more!Now!I command u to!By the power that i invested in myself i command u!LOL!Im hyper!
5/11/2007 c14 I.F
...You're alive? YOU'RE ALIVE! THANK HEAVENS! Atleast we got a promise of work out of you. I though you dropped/stopped your story like some other authors I know or just stop posting for some reason (death/bordom/writers block are some reasons). But atleast we now know you're okay and want to continue. Also, you could post your drawings up on the net if you want to and have a link to them on your profile. I'm glad you're back, now we can finally see how Nemo will explain her bruises to Aaron!
7/18/2005 c13 1Citharia
Hey! I'm back again...remember me? icestorm21 =) Back from a 4 month hiatus! ^^

Haha...this chapter was totally hilarious...Aaron's monologue with himself was so funny...especially when he was going "So what are we arguing about here, O Inner One?"...that boy needs therapy...or psychiatric treatment...or a mental ward, I tell ya. LOL!

But the ending was quite creepy...and I like Aaron's sort of protectiveness against Nemo. He's so in denial, isn't he? ;)

Update soon, I can't wait to read about who's that sick b* that beat Nemo (
4/29/2005 c13 15Rascarin
You cant just stop there! I demand the next chapter!
4/21/2005 c12 1Citharia
New name? ^^ Pretty unique though.

I like this chapter! It finally shows us something of her past. And cookies! ^^ Choco chip, please.

Great job!

*Btw, the next chapter of North Star is out already, so feel free to go and read ^^ Review too, please! :D*
4/21/2005 c12 15Rascarin
ooh, cookies! We like this chapter!

Want next chapter!
4/18/2005 c11 1Citharia
Thanks for the shoutout! ^^ yepz, and thx for the ad about my story! :D (by the way, the next chapter will be out sometime this week!)

I love all the name calling, it is just so cute! (as in not in the sense of adorable, but ugly :P) I especially liked the part at the end where she just tilted her head and called him an eunuch. That was so hilarious, since Aaron can hardly be called an eunuch, seeing how well, hormone induced (is that such a word? o.O) he is.

Again, Nemo was great! Her character is adorable. Great job!

I hope to read more, sadly, no insults I can think of at the moment. ^^
4/17/2005 c11 15Rascarin
I'm loving this story, can't wait for an update!

BTW, if i can find any more creative insults for you, I'll be sure to let you know.
4/17/2005 c10 Rascarin
Rascarin likes this chapter, and hopes the next one comes soon!
4/17/2005 c9 Rascarin
hehe, loved this chapter, especially Aarons conversation with himself...makes me laugh.

As for a good insult... hm... 'Stunted Trump' is a great medieval example. (i think it means Stupid fool or similar)
4/17/2005 c10 24alivewithlove13
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. update soon! update update update!
4/16/2005 c10 1Citharia
haha...prance away! ^^

Great as usual. Keep it up!
4/16/2005 c9 Citharia
Yesh...I'm going to continue raving on and on about Nemo!

She's very endearingly innocent, that's what I like about her character. The cd player part was very funny, loved all the quirky parts you added in!

Great job! Hope to see and update soon!
4/16/2005 c8 Citharia
I've said this, and I'll say this again. Nemo rocks! She's so adorable ^^

The pillow fight was hilarious, ok, Aaron rocks too! :D He's sounds like a nice guy.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »