for Ode to the Best Musical Group in the World

1/15/2006 c1 kaylee
I LOVE THE BACKSTREET BOYS ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL. I CAN RELATE TO THAT POEM CAUSE WHEN I 1st HEARD INCOMPLETE I LOVED IT. I WENT IN MY CLOSET N TOOK OUT ALL MY BSB STUFF POSTERS, BOOKS, PIC, CDS, EVERYTHING I HAD! N IM ADDING ON TO MY COLLECTION U SHOULD KEEP WRITING I LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
10/6/2005 c1 The Postscript
Hmm...brings make old memories of when I was a child dancing to their music on saturday nights with my siblings. I recall doing projects about our childhood about various topics, one of them was music. Backstreet Boys came up a lot. It really shows how things change, people change...life changes. I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing.
9/21/2005 c1 92Fate Defied
i remember those days. i was such an obsessed fan, it was really funny. i can't find any of their old cds in my collection though. i did have them. that's the funny part. i never thought they would come back. lol. k/w

just,~shadow
8/16/2005 c1 binderem
Heh, this was a fun read! Even though I don't really like the Backstreet Boys, I loved the poem. Good job, and keep writing!
8/11/2005 c1 Nicholet
Ah, loverly chorus, keep the pride alive? if i chose a best musical group, well it'd be my church youth band. they rock, except when they play metalica wwhich is in fact rock, I think . . .
6/5/2005 c1 6hockeylover
LOL. I actually used to like the Backstreet Boys myself. Most of my friends laugh at me because of it. But they have some great songs. This is good, and if you had a great time writing that's even better. Even if my work isn't the best, i still have fun writing it and that's really all that counts. And i can tell that you had fun writing it. That shows in your writing :) Good job.
5/28/2005 c1 15Reyna Embers
Awesome! That's the first group I thought of when I started reading it, and while I wasn't exactly the die-hard BSB fan, I can relate to the happiness of finding out one of your favorite bands is releasing a new CD after such a long break.
4/18/2005 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
ah they have a new cd coming out? yippie! i used to love them so much, they were my religion! lol. cool :) theres my one new thing to learn a day... oh and its only 7:40am so there's more than one hting ill learn today i gues, lol! cool, nice song!
4/14/2005 c1 47Willow Adams
I read this because the summary told me not to. =P I'm a rebel like that. It was cute, though, my distaste for Backstreet Boys aside.

Thanks for reviewing my work. Keep writing!