for Sew Rebellious

6/26/2009 c2 Night-Rayne
this has a really good plot, I hope you one day decide to continue it, its sounds really interesting
5/23/2009 c2 8pattEcake
this story is fantabulous. but you haven't updated it for three years. longer, actually. it could be good...
3/22/2009 c2 Bellus
no update in four years... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! and not only that, please finish this. I know you've only got two chapters but my god, they're pretty damn good. :D
5/8/2008 c2 Jay827
yay. they finally met? haha

update whne possible :D
8/29/2006 c2 7BITT3RSW33T
This is so interesting! I can't wait until you write more! Love it;)
6/29/2006 c2 2what-climbed-up-ur-arse
i don't know if you ever plan on updating this story.. let me just tell you that i think it's incredibly alluring and i'm really curious as to what wil happen next.. i really hope you do continue with the story.
6/20/2006 c2 1HungarianPotatoFarmer
I like it! It's really good. Is the next update coming soon? I reaaly want to read it. So, please, update soon!

Sincerely,H.P. Farmer
9/4/2005 c2 11arachibutyrophobia
khedi... oh, thank you for not describing the torture. though you miht next chappie. it really makes my stomach turn. so, she's been kidnapped! he intends to make life hell for her... and hopefully vice versa. please, please, PLEASE update this soon!
9/4/2005 c1 arachibutyrophobia
great chapter. i really got into it... got quiet nervous when he was tryinto to kill the king. too bad it didn't work... but if it had, i suppose carmine wouldn't have, hopefully, found the love she wants? haha. one chapter in and i'm already into the romance. well, off to the next chapter. please update chapter 3 soon
7/23/2005 c2 2BlackFireyPhoenix86
This is really good.. It has so much action.. It makes me scream for more.. I can't wait to see what happens to Princess Carmine.. And I'm dying to see whats going to happen to Khedi.. Please update soon..
5/17/2005 c2 FakeLover
I absolutely love this story! The plot is already very intriguing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon, please!
5/16/2005 c2 2horror
An even better second chapter. You have me hooked already, brilliant!
5/13/2005 c2 4devil's-fav-angel
i like the long chapters! interesting story, update soon
5/13/2005 c2 jennifer
good orginal story, she knows how to keep a reader guessing. I hope she writes more soon!
5/13/2005 c2 3Krystal Nickle
oh wow. this sis such a good story. i cant believe you only have 5 reviews, even though it is only the second chapter. please, please, please with cherries on top update soon. i really like this story. thanks.
20 Page 1 2 Next »