for Cliches

6/22/2011 c1 9Elaina McKenzie Sharpe
Lol. I thought this was really funny and pretty much exactly true. It must have taken you a long while to do this. Anyway, what about doing one for romance cliches? Have you ever read a romance? Man, they are so full of cliches. Is it wrong that I still read them anyway?
3/13/2006 c1 kayttea
aha! I love your list of cliches! by the way this is Kashe I just changed my user name. remember me? YOU MUST REMEMBER ME! ha, but yeah I was going thru some old reviews and thought I'd drop by to say hello to your random self... I also noticed you changed your profile. and yet to still owe me a Johnny Depp poster! ha! but guess what... I already got one! *el gaspo* also Lost is... the best show... ever. even though I'm just getting into it but still its awesome! yup.. well hope you remember me, lol I dont think we've reviewed each other in a while, because I havnt been on fictionpress anyways for a while... um. I'll just stop rambling now, comment me back! byebyes!
9/11/2005 c1 3Debbie-chan
Wow! I love this! You know what else you should do? Anime cliches. Like in another chapter or something.

Hm... this would be a good time to say, "Oh, you forgot-!" but I can't think of anything. Oh well. I'll just thing of an anime cliche, since I don't really watch that many movies. Uh.. there will always be a group of three to five girls who all like each other and mysteriously have alter egos, which instead of pulling them apart as it would in real life, brings them closer together.
8/8/2005 c1 4kemushi caterpillar
hoo wow! this is awesome! these were so funny, and yet, very true of hollywood. God, now I wanna be a film producer so I can do an action parody and include all of these! ^-^ Happi!
7/17/2005 c1 Nickster25
ahha i love this. its so funny and true. my favorite is: a teen movie will always end with a prom no matter what time a year. thats so funny im still laughing about it. ahha! ok now im just rambling.
6/9/2005 c1 11LadyOfRandomnessThe1st
wow, that's quite a long list you have there. I never noticed all the cliches there were in movies. I thought of another one that you might want to add:In a movie where there are three main characters, there is always a hott guy as the MAIN main character, and then a boy and a girl as the lesser main characters. The girl will always hook up with the MIAN main character.
5/15/2005 c1 90Dragonzz
how true this is...~dragonzz~
4/17/2005 c1 1sparklypiggy
The parents always have a $10,0 vase, and somehow, it always gets broken.

Lol, these were quite funny. A good laugh.

Sparklypiggy
4/16/2005 c1 3spikedmango
Oh wow, all of that is so true. This was great and highly amusing! ^_^
4/14/2005 c1 4Lykaios
You forget that if a character is dead, their 'special other' will not show up with the rest of 'special others' to have sex.
4/14/2005 c1 kashe
that is hilarious. its amazing you realize all these things. i will have to look out for them lol! by the way did the scars on face and spending whole life getting revenge thing come from the princess bride? because thats exactly what happens in that movie, whihc by the way i think you would like because its very cliched and funny. :-) tlak to you later!

-k
4/13/2005 c1 5Cyclonica
You are a wonderful person. I was planning, in my review, to put a "Why, how could you forget..." but I can't think of any. Though that could be because I'm so tired... No! Wait! You did forget one! When two characters are having a discussion about the main character's flaws and/or a dastardly plot that the main character is too young/fragile/naive to be allowed to know about, the main character invariably shows up unexpectedly, hears a crucial line in their dialogue, and hides him/herself behind a conveniently placed potted plant so as to hear the rest of the life-changing conversation. Either that or they handily come in at precisely the correct time to overhear the only words of the discussion that could be horribly misconstrued, then leaves, heartbroken, at which time the two individuals resume conversing in unambiguous phrases which clearly demonstrate how wrong the main character is. Heh... yeah. That's enough for tonight. Must sleep now. Keep writing! Hopefully I can look @ some of your poetry tomorrow... though I'm not very good at reviewing poetry... Oh well! Get used to inane reviews. Yes, I really must sleep now. This review has gotten much too long. Oh! This is going on my fave stories list, just because it's fabulous.
4/13/2005 c1 81TwystedFate
"If there happens to be a high-rise building in an action/disaster film, you can always expect an oblivious Hispanic janitor listening to salsa on his headphones."

So. True. I think I love you. *snaps*
4/13/2005 c1 2Susil
Wow, you spent a lot of time on these. Very good. I found a favourite story. I will refer to these whenever I need a little bit of random humour. Awesome stuff.