for Save Me, Oh Brave Protector

1/8/2008 c29 personwithaccount
AH! you mentined Fight Club. you are officially my favorite person of all. :)

Good luck with the real world and glad your back. I'm not sure if I ever had the chance to review but I've been reading for a while.
1/8/2008 c29 Raging Libra
Meh, their whole relationship is very frustrating, but I'm glad Ryan is growing up. Ignoring the fact that he got drunk and slept with Giselle (BLEH), at least he had the sense to fully end it and regret what he had done. Maybe there's hope for him yet.

And, I'd like to add: Woot! A gold star! Go me!

I just wish I could figure out whodunit.

Update soon! These long absences (not just you, but other authors) are killing me.
1/8/2008 c29 Aragorn is mine
Hey congrats on finishing year 12! You guys are the lucky ones now to finish all of that arghness and poor old me has just begun to start... man this is scary. Anywho YOU JUST ENDED WITH ANOTHER CLIFFIE! Why? I mean seriously you hardly update as it IS and then you go off and put a cliffie and argh... now I NEED to know what happens next... so please please please update soon as a sympathy thing for us poor poor people in year 12 now!
1/8/2008 c29 kristen
This story is great, please update.
1/8/2008 c29 6papermachee
if my memory serves correctly, Hailey is the bitchy girlfriend, right? and Lee's brother was going to break up with her, too, well if so i think it's her. yes, i do.
1/8/2008 c29 4britty-tt
Btw my name is brItty-sum41 not brAtty lol. you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake.

OMG so happy you updated! It has been far too long since I have read anything new with this story. Though I understand the whole exams thing.

He went back to his old ways! Stupid man whore lol

Aw they are both so sad. Things better solve themselves out soon.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON BEFORE I DIE IN ANTICIPATION! XX
1/8/2008 c29 2Saphimire Karishnikova
I'm so happy you updated! ^_^ I really really like this story but ... ... gr. that DARN cliffhanger! gr. xDD Good luck for uni!
1/8/2008 c29 6naningxoxo
OH SHIT! Excuse my vulgar french but why must Ryan be such a man whore? Ugh, what makes it worse is that I just finished reading a story where the guy was... argh too mad to say anything. Anyway, even though it took a while for chap. 29, I'm just glad that I can finally read it. Your chapters are always worth the wait. Oh and I understand why it took so long for you to write. My sister has the same problem. Her college applications take forever hence the writing break she took. No more talented stories only talented essays. ;]
1/8/2008 c29 5The Happy Carrot
Okay so.. .please not another 6 month wait for the next chapter! I can't wait for it! haha

anyways.. awesome again.. a little short but something none the less.. a chapter.. beautifully written

Update soon!

My love to the amazing writer you always are

_THC
1/8/2008 c29 7gulistala
I seriously wonder if any of this has to do with Dave, Giselle's boyfriend. I've always thought of him as a strong suspect every since he was literally introduced. Hmm...long time no update but I can't wait until the next chapter! And dammit Ryan! you just had to go and ruin what Lee thought- felt for you.

Keep up the good work!

gulistanlik
1/8/2008 c29 Alenor
i'm gonna guess that giselle or her boyfriend dave are somehow involved in the letter thing with the royals although i don't know that it had anything to do with lee's family. or maybe it was juliana, though i don't think so...anyways, this was a great chappie. i can't wait for more. congrats on finishing yr 12, i hope you get into the uni you want. and is it just me, or do i recall that you're from australia? that could just be me thinking that because part of your story is set in australia...in fact it probably is...sorry. anyways, cya next time ~ Alenor.
1/7/2008 c28 chocolatechipash
wow, really really good. excellent character development and plotline. i was apprehensive to start this, i dont regret it - excellent read.

hope you update soon. ill be reading =]
1/1/2008 c28 21rosieroo
have i ever told you i love this story? i love this story so much! its got such a great plot! whats happened? WHERE HAVE YOU GONE! im gonna cry!

you can do it!
12/5/2007 c28 collegestudent
Please update? It has been way too long for my impatient self... I'm going to drive myself crazy wondering what happens next! :)
12/4/2007 c28 Carrie
Ok, so here's my deal. I have been reading this story for a long time now. and the other day i was going hey what happened to that story i really liked... so i went and looked and it still hadn't been updated. 6 months! please please please please please please please update! I'm obsessed with this story (obviously since i went and searched it out) and would really like to know what happens in the end. If you don't plan on posting ht echapters, could you please at least send me what happens in an e-mail or something? Thanks!

~Carrie