for Save Me, Oh Brave Protector

7/30/2012 c30 9XiaoChuChu
I loved the whole Bob and Betty thing! Especially with the whole denial of who Bob and Betty was
7/29/2012 c35 Guest
. I read it in one go. Tragic, but perfect.
7/29/2012 c35 XiaoChuChu
Aww, I loved this story! Well written and interesting. Not to mention cute :)
7/29/2012 c24 XiaoChuChu
Yay, he FINALLY realized that he likes her! Whee
6/14/2012 c35 theslykit
Woooow I totally remember reading this a long long time ago and now I finally finished! wish there were a sequel..T.T theyre tres romantique...sigh

Fantastic job :)
6/13/2012 c35 theslykit

Fantastic job :)
6/7/2012 c35 2MuffinsRoxSox
This story is fantastic. Fantastic I tell you!

Ryan is so sweet and adorable with Lee, and I love how much he has grown. I always had a feeling he was going to be the next king.

Lee is so...I'm not sure how to describe her, actually. Badass, maybe? Especially in the earlier chapters when she was still a Cadet. Lol Bullet to the groin, how painful. And hilarious. I love Lee.

Especially when she is with Ryan. Those two together are spectacular.

I know you finished this story like six months ago, but I would just like to say that it was amazing anyway.

Well, I'll leave you alone now.

Bye!

-Mel
6/4/2012 c1 carleyshake
This story is the best3

I love it
4/9/2012 c1 rhDh
I cannot believe it took you seven years to finish this. Good thing I found this after it was finished, otherwise I woukd have given up on you a long time ago. It was a good read, finished it in two days. It was really really good. Only one thing though, there is no reason for the rating to be M, is a pretty decent and innocent.
3/24/2012 c35 jtianity
i've re-read this story about 3 times, if i remember correctly, hoping for an ending each time.

Then i stopped hoping, haha:) after the very long hiatus.

Then BAM! An update from nowhere.

Thanks so much for this story. It got me through the most boring of days. It's great entertainment and reading material. One of the best fictionpress stories i've ever read (w/c is saying something). Great ending, and i hope you write another story soon.

Just wondering, whatever happened to the rest of the Armed Guards protecting the royal family? And the Kew-Jasmine and Catherine-Ben thing.:P

Hope you make an epilogue!
3/18/2012 c35 Preposterous
Awww! Fantastic story!
3/18/2012 c33 Preposterous
Beautiful chapter.

P.S. I knew it was Dave. That psycho!
3/3/2012 c35 Raging Libra
I am beside myself with joy at seeing that this is finally complete. THANK YOU!
2/26/2012 c35 Chersparkle
ahhh... made my day. Yeah spent my sunday reading this. Your pretty amazing :) I love that you dont have bad grammer. I absolutely have a soft spot for body guard stories :D
2/9/2012 c35 City girl
*ugly sobbing* so beautiful! What a great way to end this story! Although I do want an epilogue...lol. They're so prefect!
755 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »