for Save Me, Oh Brave Protector

1/25/2012 c35 1CV-S
It has been a while since you last updated, so it's safe to say that I was ecstatic when I learned that you did. I think that it was an amazing ending to an equally amazing story. I am glad that in rereading it, I had not lost my interest in this piece, which had happened on several occasions concerning the stories I had read during my earlier years.

Good job!
1/22/2012 c35 Alenor
Haha, nice ending! I'm glad it was a happy one. Maybe see you round :-)
1/18/2012 c35 3bluang3lbby
This story is one of the best I have read in a long time. It took me 3 days since I did it when I wasn't suppose to. But I loved it! Can't wait to read any new stories from you. And I am so glad to have found this story just as you finished writing it. Thanks!
1/17/2012 c1 AudreyKW
So many beautiful Doctor Who references made in one story 3333
1/14/2012 c34 HeartlessWriter
Yep. The sappy romantic in me was smiling at the end of this chapter!
1/14/2012 c33 HeartlessWriter
I was really happy to see this email notification, even when I don't remember my login and password! Glad I get to keep reading and finish it! :)
1/13/2012 c35 4R. Ficst
ah love! 3
1/12/2012 c35 1noriepie
mini epilogue? just a mini one please :-) lol

or not, this one was a cheesy ending

i just wanted to see how this could happen in real life, probably not lol.
1/12/2012 c35 1Lil Bazza
Oh my, it's finally finished! Congrats and thanks! It's always good to end a story.

Now, sometime in the future, I can go and read it from start to finish, so I can remember the story line!

Thought the ending was cute. Confusing, but cute. Thank you again, for completing it. It's like a chapter of my life is now officially closed, with this story done!

Thank you.
1/12/2012 c35 Ye
Holy crap, it was finally updated and it got to the end of the story. Woohoo. I usually don't like couples separating, but I understood this one. And they got back together in the end so its okay unlike the ones where they don't end up together. And them ending up together as adults is much better.

There weren't really that many errors others than a missing quotation mark or a word/letter every now and then so nothing much to forgive other then the massively long wait. I can't believe its been over five years since I started reading this.

I say job well done. I liked the action and I like Lee and Ryan even more. It was a great run. Hope there's going to be other stories from you.
1/11/2012 c35 Suragnce18
Ooohlalala loved the ending. Glad this didnt turn out like any good ol cliche story. Loved it!
1/11/2012 c35 xoxokristen
great ending, im so glad that you finished it :)
6/27/2011 c32 Lilypad
OMG! I just found this story and it's so awesome! Please say you'll continue this! Gadz, I love Lee and Ryan together. They're so cute together!
11/16/2010 c32 11Militarylver4eva
AWESOME CHAPTER! Sorry i haven't review in a while been quite busy, but I have to admit i am wondering what is gonna happen to them now. He is trying to figure out his future and i am figuring it has something to do with him taking the crown if Jasper doesn't want it and also about his feelings for Lee. I hope that there is a new chapter coming out soon. Hint Hint.

Your Devoted Fan

Militarylver4eva.
9/17/2010 c32 sarcasm is my middle name
Wow... i love this story! :)) You are amazing, and so is the chemistry and UST in this story...
755 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »