for Darkness

9/26/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
o that was cool. and fun...bet you never heard that from this kind of story.. im just in a different mod thats all...

bbyeLiz
7/12/2006 c1 109ADSpencer
Oh! I love how I don't know exactly what's going on, yet I can still feel the intensity, the depth. Nice job!
2/25/2006 c1 18lulujynxgemini
wow... that was interesting... a little creepy i admit, but kinda cool too. i like this.

thanks for reviewing me.

wow... cool...
12/27/2005 c1 59Calliope Foster
Oh, very noir! And attention catching. Lovely work!
11/3/2005 c1 3Broken doll on a dirty shelf
This just...it was so random, but excellent! Your works are just amazing, and how the character handles the situation, it actually left me quite surprised.

Harlequin~Please fix me...
11/2/2005 c1 163Frosted Midnight
very interesting , is there more?
9/25/2005 c1 192drummerbonbon
wow this is great man! and thanks for your review!
7/15/2005 c1 11Enigmatic Huntress
This is very interesting. Is it only a one shot? Doesn't this girl that seems so unfraid intrigue the vampire? Cause I'm certainly intrigued. Hope you update, luv Kaitx
7/6/2005 c1 18Chayia
Wow. Different. You should develop this into a story of some sort. I'd read it.
5/9/2005 c1 36Silentwriter9
o this sounds so good so far! I really like it and the cliffhanger at the end... i hope you continue this!

one comment: you wrote "pray" and that is pray as to the gods... you meant "prey"

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for all of your wonderful reviews! Especially for "Drawing Him In" : )
5/8/2005 c1 25RhiaSilverwind
I love it. Great descriptions.
5/8/2005 c1 Adam
Not bad. Enjoyable and quite dark, although not reaching into the true darkness.
4/30/2005 c1 12Solid-Truth
Good setting, good message. Great Job!
4/27/2005 c1 Jordan
awesome story
4/21/2005 c1 2ButterNJam
So, the gut is a vampire and he is going to kill this girl, but he decides not to.

Questions, Is this a one-shot? Or will there be more?

I loved how it was so poetic at times and you got right back into the action with more prose-type speaking. I also love how you use your words.

It did seem though, that you were rushing the story a bit. Try to take your time in future chapters.

I liked it alot, and I really want to know if there is going to be more. Overall, I'd give it an 8 out of 10, just for the rushing part. Other than that, it was great.
20 Page 1 2 Next »