for 24 Hours As Seen From A Lawn Chair

5/1/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
Awesome idea. It's good to just sit and take a break and look at the world around you every once in awhile.
4/25/2005 c1 67PaulAsaran
Wonderous description and imagry! I also note the lack of rhyme, which is something I particularly applaude since I seem to be incapable of bringing myself to do the same. I wish you luck with writing the next three; from my own experience that can be tedious and timestaking.
4/25/2005 c1 Needa S
Beautiful! It paints amazing picture in the readers mind. Awesome work. I have a couple new sites, I hope ya come join us. I'll send ya an invite. Thanks for the review. And by all means keep sharing your talent. God Bless.

Needa S.
4/25/2005 c1 7The System Mother
Holy wallabees! This is amazing ^_^ Good work!

Thanks greatly for the reviews.
4/21/2005 c1 32The Blind Guardian
This was a vivid and well-discribed peace of writing. Days such as thar are very wonderful to wake up to, or live through. I have no doubt the rest will be just as good
4/18/2005 c1 His Only
WOW! That was really really good! Gosh you should become an author or something. You write with so much description, making it seem as though we are there our selves. I loved this- it was a joy to read! Every line was written so beautifully and I can tell you put in a lot of time and thought. Excellent work! Keep it up and God Bless!
4/18/2005 c1 100sereneXOangel
great imagery! and also very creative. thnx for the nice review on my poem 2.
4/18/2005 c1 breezy nostrils
I loved the imagery, very well described!
4/18/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Wonderful imagery.
4/18/2005 c1 11Cloud Burst
this sounds more like prose than poem, idunno, or is it just me? lol lovely descriptions, very vivid! wow, 24 hrs in a lawnchair? man u must hav alot of free time!

wonderful job!
4/18/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
I wanted to thank you for the kind review on my poem. ^-^ I'm glad you liked it. :)

Now onto your poem ... THis is beautiful. Your word choice paints a picture and holds so much emotion. i love the ending, I love practicly the whole thing actually. :P It is really good, never stop writing! You are really good! ^-^

!~* Noelle *~!
4/18/2005 c1 47xWhit3StaRx
hey, this is great! ^_^ just dropping by to thank you for reviewing! =D

-xWhit3StaRx