for Untitled

4/21/2005 c1 His Only
Oh. My. Gosh. That was the saddest thing I have ever read; whether it be based on your life experience or not. That was just heartrending! I feel to cry. Actually I was crying while reading this. I realized how bad off this person is, and how I have no right to complain when they go through all this. And although I am in a total different situation than this person, I still felt the same when it came to not being "strong enough." Your ending was unexpected, but beautiful. You know what it reminds me of? That footprints poem, which by the way is my all time favorite poem. Great work with this. You really got the pain and hurt across to your readers and put so much emotion into it. Excellent work!

Also I want to thank you for reviewing my poem A Glimpse Of Heaven. I was thrilled to recieve such wonderful comments! Keep up the great work with all your stuff and God Bless.
4/20/2005 c1 12boogalaga
I don't know if this is a real situation, or fictious based on real emotions. Either way, you're amazing.

Oh God, this is beautiful.
4/20/2005 c1 2ButterNJam
WOW. Will there be more? Is she dead? PLEASE CONTINUE!
4/20/2005 c1 1Lazy-anji
Oh my goodness! Your story gave me goosebumps! I really liked it alot! :) Great job on it!
4/20/2005 c1 1Chase William
Thanks for reviewing my story about Michael, and this touched me. It's alot like him, too. We have something in common, heh...

I hope you'll get better, and like my brother tells me whenever things get bad, "ya gotta fight, damnit!"

Thank you.