for The Crowling

6/9/2005 c3 25Leoanda Taylor
Wow! Who is this unknown character? Well, I'll just have to continue reading the fic to see! Lol! Cool though! Very cool! I like the whole 'tear drops onto the gound and a bud grows' its cool. Will it help Tuyet in her adventure later on? Maybe her tears have healing powers? Oh well! I'll just wait untill you update! Ja ne!
5/16/2005 c3 2dani-sgga
hey florida... yay! this chapter was longer! woho. ^_~. and i also noticed that the mistakes went down to a minimum... im quite proud!congrats!lol-dani

PS: thanks for reviewing amanda carmel, and (just in case i didnt do it before) "my nana"
5/8/2005 c2 5luxian
intriguing!please continue soon and check out my story
5/7/2005 c2 kayttea
o a mission. lol. this is good so far even tho this chapter was a bit short. you had a couple of spelling mistakes maybe 1 or 2 but thats it. i hope you update soon! and sorry for not reviewing sooner. till the next chappie!

-.-k-.-
5/7/2005 c2 25Leoanda Taylor
Heh! Well cool! I cannot wait untill the third chappie! I wonder if the mission is to get the ice ring? Well, its your story!Ja ne!
5/5/2005 c2 2dani-sgga
wow... a very SHORT chapter. haha. i wonder what the mission is. oh well... hope the next chapter comes up soon and is a bit longer =P. ^_^.-dani
5/1/2005 c1 2MageDay
Great beginning; watch your grammar and spelling...just little mistakes but noticable to my eye. Otherwise keep writing :)
4/28/2005 c1 8Alice Winterose
Very intresting so far. So you like Tamora Pierce too? Cool.
4/23/2005 c1 2dani-sgga
i liked ur story, it has a nice beginning. ^_^. i do have one piece of advise though, try to check for grammar and spelling errors (though i shouldn't be one to talk, i'm not very good in either thing).hope u post chapter 2 soon!
4/23/2005 c1 kayttea
hey didnt you post this once? i think you did. maybe you deleted it and posted it again? are you going to continue! i hope you do! keep on writing, i love this. :-)