for Legend Of The Muffin Man

5/24/2007 c1 1The Muffinator 3
(o_o) !
7/3/2005 c1 6Mephi
One word. Awesome.

Absolutly, utterly, perfecty, awesome!I love it. Really, I do. That was, so, so, amazing. I really didn't expect it.

Perfect.
4/30/2005 c1 6Swishtail
o very cool! I'm sure it's something we've all been wanting to know... very nice!
1/15/2003 c1 Sara
Considering the mood I am in, That was funny. I liked it and it was very creative.
11/16/2002 c1 screen names are tacky
wow. great poem! you're ryhming scheme is a bit unclear, and i'm not sure how your poem is divided into sections. i think couplets. but that means you will have to put extra spaces in between every 2 or 4 sentences. it will be much clearer for the reader. once again, great poem!
2/24/2001 c1 Mariposa
Good rhyming (God, I cannot spell that word) and wonderful plot. I read it to my friends and my sisters; totally freaked them out! The word choice was excellent and the title is simple and yet terrifying. Keep writing, this is awesome stuff!
1/29/2001 c1 Empty Eyes
I love it! That was great simple, nothing to make you think to hard (execpt maybe about the original ryhme). Something lite for the afternoon, before I start hunting for more complex stories. Keep up the good work.
1/27/2001 c1 70Megan
hehe. cute little poem.
1/27/2001 c1 SuperZero
Dang, you rhyme better than me. Nice, but on the short and nondetailed side.
1/25/2001 c1 Bluepencil