for Stay

9/16/2009 c1 BringMeDementia
Incredibly strong emotions emanating from this, brilliant!
3/29/2007 c1 12crazy.chaotic.cool
I like this poem! It's got a sort of controlling sense that I like a lot.

The only thing is, there's one line, "Passion, though enticing, does not last," that only has 9 syllables, no big deal though.

Loved it!

-ash
10/8/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Whoa, nice job. I hear sonnets are challenging to write. My friend was attempting to write one, but I'm not sure what came of it. :P Anyways, great poem. :)

-Sarah
5/21/2006 c1 1DifferentWings
first off this was wonderful to read! your a lot better then I am. next thats for the review, I guess I'm not very good at trying to make a point... well anyway, I'm deleting the story. your review and another which told me to shut the F up made up my mind that I really can't get my points across. anyway just thought I'd read your stuff and tell you that your poem really get's the point across, maybe when I'm a little older I'll finally be able to make the point I try to make now.

Winter Darkness
3/8/2006 c1 Jauvas
you sayed in your guied for reveing that you should only get constructive falmes but you flamed me that was in no way cnstructive so dont act so high and mighty that is a jobe for an ass wipe like my self and if you gessed i have low self image
9/25/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
Oh, WOW! It's so beautiful-that language, that emotion-I loved the part about "when siren lips have lost all their appeal." This is simply wonderful. I haven't read a sonnet so beautiful since Shakespeare. I applaud you a million times over. WOW. Holy cow! I'm not just sucking up after the review you gave me, either; I don't usually become this attracted to another author's work. WOW. I am going to have to add this to my favorites so I can look at it all the time! Well-done!
6/19/2005 c1 21Shade2
Merci beaucoup pour la revue . . . this sonnet was not a typical love sonnet - much appreciation on that bit, and the last line cracked me up. Highly enjoyable to read.
5/28/2005 c1 6Brad 2006
Hey. This is in response to the review thing you had given me on my research essay on tattoos and piercings. It wasn't some big formal essay and I did recieve 24/25 for it. Yes, the mistakes were noticed by the teacher but because it was last year, in my grade 10 English class, i decided not to change any of it because I didn't feel like it. I know that the references are missing and everytime I put them back, they still end up not there, so I don't care anymore. I have the references in my possession so if anyone needs to see them, then I'll let them see it. Thansk for the time and energy that went into the "review" - Brad -
5/22/2005 c1 ode to a firefly
Well, the ending was a little frightening! :)

This was pretty good, except that the rhythm was kind of off in some places.

~TPC~
4/24/2005 c1 addie pray
Great poem, I loved the last lines. Not much for formal love poetry, but I enjoyed this. Well done.

Oh, no. I wasn't expecting (or wanting)sympathy. Just describing what basically happened. Memory spots - you lose bits of memories, or randomly forget what you were saying. Stuff like that. And, yeah, I knew the risks. I just wanted to broadcast an experience.
4/23/2005 c1 19Lizzybelle Kay