for All She Can See

1/8/2006 c1 57The Break and Repair Method
I LOVE YOU (and this)! (and the Title Looks BEAUTIFULY familiar!) :)

First Christmas was great, eh? Short story on it.

Goodtimes and no worries,

Lenny
7/14/2005 c17 Cedric Quilfeather
Make sure to spell check before submitting; I forget all the time, heh. I saw apologize spelled with an s. No big deal though, good work.
7/12/2005 c17 2x.your.brand.new.mistake.x
Good Chapter...God loves you!
7/12/2005 c17 2Kita Tsuki
This is good. Update soon!
6/22/2005 c13 Cedric Quilfeather
Very good, it gives a cozy feeling. Instead of "he and she," though, maybe you should write 'they.' More please!
6/14/2005 c12 Cedric Quilfeather
I'm not a fan of erotica-type writing, so at this point I'm sort of losing interest. Just a matter of personal preference; some things in stories, such as sex, should be discussed a little less vividly. I'm old fashioned though, so my opinion probably isn't worth a whole lot. Still interested in the story, though, and even if it's not my favored style, you've done a good job so far.
6/13/2005 c11 3Aiken4ClayinND
hey, omg! that's a great story! I love it! can't wait to read more!
5/24/2005 c8 Cedric Quilfeather
My idea of a good writer is one who gives enough to understand the events but plenty of room for the imagination to fill in the grey areas. I think this little story has that sort of style to it, and it's got a lot of potential. I enjoyed reading it very much, and hope that there's more to answer the hanging questions. Only suggestion I can think of is don't capitalize "He"s and "She"s in the middle of a sentence, unles these people are gods. Otherwise, great job.
5/21/2005 c7 7Lola Sanchez
bit confusing, regarding who she was talking to on the phone, was it her new man or what? you should have used names, might have made things easier to read...other than that, interesting!
5/12/2005 c5 6RoseVampiress
It's good. I have one minor suggestion that you don't have to take up; use names. The 'He', 'Her', 'Him', and 'She' bit doesn't give the story much description. But that's a personal preference. Keep up the good work.
4/25/2005 c2 7Lola Sanchez
please update!
4/24/2005 c2 2Lightning Storm
I really like this fic so far, please update soon.