for Why Bother To Be Diffrent?

6/23/2006 c1 167Tyndall Blue
Hah! So entertaining and so true. I experienced the same thing while I was browsing through the list of most recent entries trying to find someone new to read and review. There's a problem though in you poem, or at least it appears to me that there is one. Your message is confused. At first you mock these people in a good-natured manner but somewhat out of the blue it takes a much more serious tone. Blah it's probably just me though. Lol. Also, I say this to a lot of people, but I'm not sure if it is fictionpress being evil or if you intended it to be formatted in this manner. Stanzas would help this out a lot and making it single spaced would allow you to more easily define what you want to emphasize. Flat out silly writing isn't generally my sort of thing, I'm a dark humour kind of girl, but this was entertaining for sure.
11/25/2005 c1 Sophie Ulquiorra Allen
Not exactly my cup of tea. It is extremely insulting to most people, as they need to deal with their problems. I am not complaining towards you, but to all of the reviewers who make fun of these people. It is a rude, shameless way of expressing yourselves. These people probably are thinking of commiting suicide, it is not fair and ethical that you take it lightly. Please keep this in mind when you write or review.
6/27/2005 c1 24Sunami Silverblade
*Snicker*
6/16/2005 c1 1Full-Blue-Moon
i don't? I though i was shelby...Oh man wat am i goona tell my friends and family...when i don't know who i am! For cryin out load that means i have to do so research to find out! GTG find out who i am! ~Toodles~
6/8/2005 c1 63lackluster
i feel a bit of a 'get over yourselves, you 'dark' people' movement behind all the sarcasm...i kinda like it, kinda feel it's funny...! the end of the poem is just awsome too!
5/25/2005 c1 Cat
THANK YOU! My god, I never thought I'd see the day when someone would say something about goths/emos. People need to f**king get over themselves and move on. No one needs drama. Sure, it makes life interesting, but in reality it's just really f**king annoying. "Oh my boyfriend left me i have no purpose" "Oh i'm gonna cut myself so that i don't hurt other people" "Oh my life sucks" "Oh no one loves me" GEE I WONDER WHY! Cuz your wallowing in a puddle of self-pity and no one wants to hear it! GAWD! I mean, it's one thing to ask advice on how to deal with a problem. But it's another thing to actually want people involved with your own problems, by complaining over and over AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN about how bad life is! LIFE IS TOUGH, ASSHOLES! GET USED TO IT!

~ Cat

PS Livi I wasn't directing this towards you of course ^_^ Cuz you're totally emo and all, I wouldn't wanna hurt your feelings XD
4/27/2005 c1 Tess
i loved it!ive gotten very sick and tired of the - i cut, - i died, - im so alone poems too, even tho i have to admit i have written some...thank you all the same!~*~ Tess
4/26/2005 c1 Tara
Haha i love this one! soo true i dislike people like that they bother me and sometimes it seems like they try to bring you down with them! pshh i know for a fact i'm pretty differnt considering i'm crazy and weird lol at least with my friends! ^.^ that's why i love my friends! because their most aren't like this poem! yay!
4/26/2005 c1 19Engrish
I think this applies to more than just goths, and maybe an emo or goth is being who they are, but to be fair I thought this poem was a decent rant.
4/26/2005 c1 20Jezel