for My Wonderwall

6/9/2009 c10 starwberrys-rule
Oh such a lovely story! Can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Hoping to see more Sam Sebastian time.
3/21/2009 c10 NyghtRayne
all the good writers must be holed up somewhere together...cause all of you have mysteriously vanished and right in the middle of a super amazing story...*weeping hysterically* what is going to happen?..i hope you havent hurt your wrist again...cause i really want to read more..your a wonderful writer. Please come back and finish...i miss you...Please? I have a bunny here with a sad sad look that it wears so well and it cant wait to see you again..Please?

Rayne
3/18/2009 c1 Chrysler
Well I really love this story or else I wouldn't have put it up on my favorites and

you are an AMAZING writer. I love The wrong way and I love this as well, just because

your characters are endearing and easy to get in to and because this story is funny as hell.

But I'm very confused. I get that Aria is trying to get Sam to admit he's gay and she used

Bash to help with it. I just now got that Bash keeps saying he's straight because he's immulating

Sam and using his excuses and yah did ya da...but IS he straight? The bathroom scene made it seem like

he wasn't and for a second, he lost his cool, but I'm still lost...

And Aria was funny before but the more I really look at her character and the more Sam gets angry with her

and lets some of what he feels come out-even though he cares about her enough to get over it and says most of it

in rage-I start disliking her more and more. Jenniffer (?) is a much better "fag hag" for him though I really like

Aria's wittiness and quirkness. She's like the Grace to Will, but it's very easy to dislike Grace sometimes so I guess

that's maybe how you intended it? I'unno. Sam's past is very confusing and he's a complex character but I'm glad he has his

brother with him through it all. I don't know if I missed it somehwere but did his father pass away as well? He was only metioned once.

Anyhow...Bash is an interesting character. So straightforward and he oozes hotness...especially with those eyes.

Their lives are very interesting...as well as their "friends". Todd especially. Lol. He cracks me up every single time

he enters a scene. WEll I can't wait for more, I'm really enjoying this.
3/5/2009 c3 1chamomilecricket
you know, a lot of slash stories have the lesbian friend thing, and sometimes, it's just annoying and cliche.

but i think that you hit the nail right on the head: all of your characters have their own charm.

c:

lovely job, and i have to say i'm fascinated. it's not predictable, it's fresh.
2/7/2009 c10 daling
update pleease
12/23/2008 c10 oo
been a while...like a year, bout to be two years.

so you might not even see this.

but

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND UPDATE SOON!
12/21/2008 c10 1honey splattered brains
sam is so awkward. i love it. xD
12/8/2008 c10 HuntressBrighid
Another great story. It's so cute! loved the bathroom scene at the party... hope the updates coming soon! keep up the great work!
11/13/2008 c10 cringeynostalgia
I seriously hope that you're planning on updating this lovely story at some point as I am completely and utterly in love with it.

I've been looking for a good slash story for a while, and not only has this captured my attention completely with its adorable slashy goodness, it made me spray Crystal Light all over myself. Yes, I was unfortunately drinking Crystal Light as I reached a particularly hilarious part (which are quite numerous, if you didn't realize your wit), and sprayed it all over my sweatshirt.

Hey, at least I didn't spit it up all over my laptop.

I could probably go on for several pages on how much I love you and your amazing story, but I have some Biology homework to finish up. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
8/25/2008 c10 lazyxhime
Ooh, I'm very confused right now so please please PLEASE update as soon as you can kay? And btw, the kiss between Sebastian and Sam was HOT.
8/5/2008 c10 iwishillwilluponyou
Um. Yes. Update?

Cute story :)
7/23/2008 c10 71Subbie
hell, I'm SO confused right now. Next chapter can you explain what's happening?

But pretty good job so far, keep going on it!
7/5/2008 c10 xSadistxFujix
I really love this story! Its so funny and great! I LOVE the name Sabastian! I have since I saw the first 'Cruel Intentions' movie when I was like... nine. That was kind of random but I do. I hope you continue this story!
6/6/2008 c10 aripie
Year and a half gone by and no update and its so sad - this story is awesome.
5/18/2008 c10 3Duuude
Where has this story gone? I liked it. It was funny and cool. What happens between Sebastian and Sam? I want to know. Abandon the wrong way. XD Nevermind, I like that story too! Woohoo.

Ok. There has to be a win-win situation. If you're alive and well. Please continue this story. Even if you don't know what to do next.

It could go like this

Sam denies that he's gay. Sebastian shrugs and leaves. Sam gets mad and says he's an emotionless bastard. And then they start making out furiously. And they're all confused. So Sam tells him to fuck off. And then Sebastian gives him a look. And walks away. (I see a pattern!)

And then Sam avoids him. Throw in Aria's drama. Sam's all depressed cause he misses him and then there is more drama. Him and Sebastian cross paths at school somehow..and Sebastian shows some kind of emotion for once.

Something happens to Sam and then Sebastian saves him. And Sam goes all delirious and says 'why did you save me, if you dont care about me' and before he goes unconscious Sebastian says he DOES care about him.

Oh. But he doesn't remember. See there's the twist. Haha.

Anyway. I'm weird. So you can ignore my weird scenarios. But I just really want you to continue this! SO PLEASE DO! I like the idea. =]
333 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »