for My Wonderwall

5/13/2008 c10 5Ramliel
I love you stuff! I can't stop reading it. PLease, please update both this story and the Wrong Way soon!
3/15/2008 c10 chinottokoto
another great chapter appreciated, and i really hope that everything's working out for you :)
3/10/2008 c10 00000000000000000000000000000
OMG, this is so cute...I just read the whole thing and I can't wait for you to update! I wanna know what Sebastian is gonna do about stubborn sam...sebastian, u know that name is so sexy...how the hell did a crab get that name? (Little mermaid)
1/28/2008 c10 4Mechanical Dolls
Oh my god WHERE ARE YOU? How can you neglect this STORY? Don't you know it's sobbing and crying and whining and emoing and cutting itself because it's NEGLECTED? How could you?/slash (puns intended)

I haven't checked back for ages and I ONLY GET ONE LOUSY UPDATE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? *breathes smoke*

Update, damn you, update! *whiplash*

-MD
12/25/2007 c10 11cheeseboi
*gives hugs and thank-yous too*

I really like this story. It has alot of realism with awesome humour. Man, i love how you compare things like Wendy's and other things that paint a very creative picture in my head.

I'm anticipating for the next bit. =)

Hope you keep up the amazing writing!
12/24/2007 c1 cheeseboi
*giggles like a maniac high on air*

Oh, that was perfect.
12/18/2007 c7 3Duuude
OH GOD! The squeaks, the gawddamn squeaks. That was hilarious. Who would of thought that Calvin would be her brother! The only person he ever stood up to... what a small world. xD
10/27/2007 c10 hanakimi
Ah...you're such a fantastic writer. I know I kind of regurgitate the same responses over and over again, but it really is the truth. I hope all is well with you.
9/4/2007 c10 7Sunshine Bear
I love it. It made me happy like freaking candy. Really good candy.

Like whoa candy goodness. Anyhow I love it.
8/30/2007 c10 AnnaG.Luv
Not gonna lie this chapter confused the hell outta me.

I really like this story but in this chapter at one point Sam is talking to sebastian and then the next he's having an out of body experience or passed out or something and then he's talking to aria?

I'm just all sorts of confused.
8/30/2007 c8 AnnaG.Luv
I love sams' inner thoughts.

They slay me.
8/30/2007 c6 AnnaG.Luv
The Todd bashing rocks my world and makes me giggle a little too loud. Lol.
8/20/2007 c10 11Awekid
Oh, I finally caught up.

I see you haven't updated since... VALENTINE'S ?

That's... one, two, three, four... six. SIX? That's over half a human year.
8/20/2007 c9 Awekid
From the time I woke up [which was about 2 in the afternoon] I have done nothing but sit in front of this pixelated computer screen reading [and listening to asian music].

But that's irrelevant.
8/20/2007 c8 Awekid
The name Sebastian is starting to become so much sexier than it is nerdy. gawsh.

Though it must also make me look like a nerd seeing as how my screen name appears quite a few times... consecutively.

Teehee