for My Wonderwall

8/20/2007 c3 11Awekid
It was one a.m. when you posted.

It is 3:30 a.m. when I finished reading THIS AWESOME CHAPTER.

Now I'm off to catch Mr. Sandman.

OYASUMI BUNNY-SAN ! xD
8/19/2007 c1 Awekid
Oh my gosh. I know I have a lot of catching up to do but this first chapter was so much fun to read. xD
8/17/2007 c10 Seraphic Deviltry
I will tell you now. This chapter left me cackling madly. (the beginning anyway) My brother was very alarmed and asked me if he should shove a spoon in my mouth so that I don’t swallow my tongue. I told him no.

-But OMG! Sun’s hot heat?- Lets just say my brother was very worried about my mental status.

Anyway the fact that there isn’t more makes me sad so please update T.T

-Seraphic Deviltry
8/15/2007 c10 12TehRyder
I really love it.
7/9/2007 c10 11My Chemical Music Box
I just read the whole thing and I think this is really good! Confusing, but good!

Update soon!
7/3/2007 c10 ks darkstorm
Realy love this story, awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
6/1/2007 c10 shelimar
come on people. it's just getting good. i wanna read another hot kiss like the one in the bathroom. i wanna know if sebastien actually likes him. i wanna know more period. update soon.
5/19/2007 c10 Kitti Purr
I'm in love with this story and I am sorry about your wrist. I hope it comes to a full recovery and brings the use to your fingers back. ;P
5/13/2007 c9 Mechanical Dolls. Again
OMG! I just REALIZED something! I was rereading all my past reviews to you and I realized that I put 'hyper' in EVERY SINGLE EFFING REVIEW I EVER MADE!

w

t

F?

I'm looking at these and I'm like thinking omgosh wtf is wrong with me? *shoots self*

Anyway, update.

Or reply.

:D

-MD
5/13/2007 c10 Mechanical Dolls
No emails should be as long as mine. DUN DUN DUN.

Anyway. YES. I'm pissed off at you. I'm pissed off at you for stalling this story SO MUCH that I DELIBERATELY didn't review for 3 MONTHS!

(it's a lie. I could never get away from your stories and you know that.
4/26/2007 c10 3Back of Beyond
Good story, can't wait for the next chapter! ^^
4/24/2007 c10 2Fork-In-Your-Eye
I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT'S SOO FUNNY!OMG! I can't stop laughing at the randomness. So maybe i'm weird, i laugh at the slightess of things. HAHA.. ^_^ Aria is so cute. I love that girl. Bet she was the one who plans everything for Sam. LOL! Daring girl i'll say! ^_^ Poor Sam, he is in denial. Next is fustration then acceptance. Can't wait for that part. HAHA! God i'm high... I shouldn't have taken that pot of coffee.. Damn... XD

Anyways... Thanks for the story^^ UPDATE SOON!^^ Will be waiting!
3/23/2007 c10 17I'll Be Your Fairytale
OH!

Amazing story. Seriously!Please update soon, and you will receive my sincerest thanks. By the way, the Humphrey thing with that girl Jessica and Calvin (was that his name?) was really makin fun of english people. i did find it amsuing, but let me assure you, some people i know can be a little like that, as odd as it may seem, cos i am english. Anyways, just be careful not 2 offend peoples. i wasn't offended, just amused, but some might be. Anyway, update! Ciao!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
3/11/2007 c1 I Enjoy Cotton Socks
ha ha! oh! i love it!
3/10/2007 c10 52Liviania
Haha, I love the way his 'easiest question' turns out.

"Seriously, who did you kill?"

That's definitely a shock, to find your friend has been hiding when she's at her home.

Livi