for Lola Vegas

1/5/2008 c1 nat van os
this was seriously great. you should totally be a YA author.
5/27/2006 c1 5daadooo
Im not really sur about that...
5/18/2006 c1 Caught By Myself
You know what, I found myself laughing in the end. Because I didn't expect it would end that way. I like the last line, hehehe! I mean, I felt the last few paragraphs made me forget about Lola being rich and spoiled and a top-ten list overachiever... alas, she was a person who knew how to love. :)Bravo.
4/24/2006 c1 7The Latest Plague
this is so good! you know, you can make this into a story! i would definately read it, thats for sure! keep it up!
12/9/2005 c1 1leslienicolespeaks
Hey there! I liked this. And you should totally write a story in this style and with these characters. It would be awesome!
11/25/2005 c1 teodora
Excellent start! I like your writing style. It does feel kind of rushed near the end, but it's still really good. please continue!
11/22/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
A very promising story you got here, and I can't wait for the next installment. This is actually nice of Sara to care about Pietro's feelings, and I guess Sara didn't like Pietro as much as she liked Marco? Maybe. Anyways, awesome chapter, and you MUST continue this.

~~Trinity
10/30/2005 c1 2a monday survivor
Me likie! You never know with some stoeys, so is that the end? I hope not, it could be really cool!

-Lizzy
6/4/2005 c1 1iNk Stained Hands17
good start! keep writing :D. btw, im updating my story soon after a long time :p
4/29/2005 c1 84this is my love for you
That was actually pretty good. I thought it was a bit rushed towards the end, but thats understandable (you know what essays are like). Light and entertaining.