for Fire Mermaid

1/6/2013 c13 Wickedforlife
"Oui, to become ones parent is a fate I think every child fears, more so than even than torture." His smile turned thoughtful, "I stand before you chained, naked, and bleeding, I couldn't be more honest when I say that I too am tired of fighting." Ryan nodded in agreement, GORGEOUS!
1/6/2013 c6 Wickedforlife
woah, this is gorgeous. I would be honored if i could write something like this.
1/6/2013 c4 Wickedforlife
I love the feminist POV, I always hated how antifeminist the original story was.
12/29/2012 c19 16MadamWriterGal
I have to say that this is one of the most interesting retellings of this story that I have ever read. You did an amazing job with character development and plot pacing. I hope you will write more fantasy stories in the future. You have a real gift for it!
5/30/2012 c1 Sarah
Wow you are very talented. Your writing is so descriptive and the words you use are so powerful. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more :D
2/23/2011 c19 ForeverHere
I do think this is an amazing story and I have told all of my friends about this. It really touched me, because I loved mermaids, and I love spin-offs of the classics.

When I first started to read this I didn't know what to think, but as I continued I couldn't stop, literally. I hope maybe you'll write more, and I think your a great writer. :)
8/3/2010 c19 8Dancing In Magic
Alright, I have to tell you, I keep coming back to this story. This has to be about the 7th time I've read it. You've managed to make a classic story seem more real and human. I recently read the original version by Han Andersen and I have to say that I love your version better. Although it isn't fair to compare any story to a classic, I honestly believe that this is one of the best spin-offs I've read. I do hope you continue writing and maybe even write another spin-off. I love your writing style and the way that your story can never age, just as disney princesses never do. Your story would have made Ariel proud!
7/14/2010 c2 SASE1
How do tears run down your face when you're underwater? LOL.
9/8/2009 c19 Dead Deactivated
I have to say this story really touched my heart... I was a big Mermaid fan and this is a Fanfiction of the movie with a TWIST! The magic really was awsome. Continue writing and message me sometime just to Think of a new idea
8/6/2009 c19 1okashay09
I LOVE IT!

Is it over?

it cant be!

What about France!
7/8/2009 c19 4Rio's Desire
Great story! This one kept me up in the late hours of the night, keep writing!
6/13/2009 c1 8Dancing In Magic
This has to be my absolute favorite story on fictionpress, I read it over and over again and never get bored! It's just so entertaining! Keep up the fantastic work!
5/18/2009 c1 19toffeecakesxox
other than the fact that you missed some semi-colons, and commas, this was awesome.

the descriptions were awesome; Aisha's character's pretty believable (despite the tail, hair, and eyes, but that's to be expected...)

very cool.

adding to c2.

it's a fairytale. (:

-toffeecakesxox.
11/11/2008 c3 wen
i love this retelling =]
5/7/2008 c19 15A. Barone
This was a great story...but I would love to read an epilogue.
224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »