for Don't You Agree?

12/11/2005 c1 16Theory Of The 4th Dimension
Very admirable for your part, to hold steady to what you believe in is true. i'm not much of a bush fan, myself, but you still have a point here that can be proven. anyway, thnx for sharing this poem!
6/6/2005 c2 5M. Enjolras
And so one of my questions is answered... thank you :)

-Enjolras
6/6/2005 c1 M. Enjolras
Bravo! It does seem that many people are yelling and screaming, but it is nice to remind them that he was elected into that office. Are you a soldier, or just writing from that perspective?

-Enjolras
5/29/2005 c1 63PoliticsMan101
You Bastard! How the hell can you defend this man? Bush is nothing but an asshole. The draft is going back into law and you're defending Bush? I could make a much better President than him.
5/24/2005 c1 120Siterp
...u would dare defend this man? this liar, this heartless killer? someone who'd rather make up reasons to go to a war, and send our youth to die in a country we shouldn't even be in. someone who lied about fighting in a war himself. we are the people and we should be able to trust the man we put in charge, and over the past four years he has made it more than obvious that we can't. if hes not smart, then he shouldnt be the president. why? BECAUSE ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, AND THERE ARE HOPELESS DRUG-ADDICTS WORKING IN 99 CENT STORES SMARTER THAN HIM...things were so much better before bush. and if u cant see that, then your mind is wasted.
5/18/2005 c1 26pneumothorax
Nice last line. Could split into stanzas? Might make it a bit easier to digest.
5/2/2005 c1 6A Critic At Work
I'm not actually in the military, but a friend of mine is. I wrote this after talking with him one night. I just kind of took his words and put them into poetic form.
5/1/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
Really good! I agree with your message :) I really liked it! *puts on favorites* Are you in the military? I'm going to join when I'm older.

~*Toni*~
4/30/2005 c1 10Aimee-Louise
wow i agree one hundred percent. Good luck to you, and God bless you.
4/29/2005 c1 NumblesTheAuthor
...is till don't like him

lol