for Yup, I Like Cheese

7/23/2005 c1 29Katterree Fengari
...yea, your summary just throws people for a loop, huh.

...I know, blank pages give absolutely no inspiration on the whole...
7/12/2005 c1 10lepidopteraphobic
HAHAHA! OH, abbie! I so agree with Infidel! No, really, Infidel, get a life and leave her alone. Shes a better poet/author then ull ever be. Like I said, leave her alone. Oh, and have a nice day!
7/10/2005 c1 80The Magician Joseph
I feel, a poem I can finally empathise with, it could have been more descriptive, but hell at least you got your point across and it was'nt about love.

Joseph

(BTW sorry about not following my policy sooner, but I have been bogged down for months.)
7/7/2005 c1 The Postscript
dido mooglecandy's review...
7/4/2005 c1 Tyler
The poem was kind of ok, but the title was dumb. I understand you were trying to be original, but obsessing over something dumb like cheese is hardly creative. AT LEAST try to choose an object that's not used so often in the name of "randomness" it looses it's shock value.
6/4/2005 c1 Infidel
You're kind of stupid.
5/16/2005 c1 21Sarah Elizabeth Julia
haha that was funny. good writing.
5/12/2005 c1 10Aimee-Louise
AHEM. I do know that being president means that you take care of the country you belong to, and that you deal with the current political decisions for the benifit of the country. Right now, I think what one of the issues of this country is it's moral standards, and I'm afraid for our country. Thanks for your opinions, but go bang your liberal ideas over someone else's head. Buh-bye now.
5/10/2005 c1 26BestSkeptic
"I also plan to be President of the United States, and if it's God's will, people will vote for me, and I can set some boundaries on the freedom we have." ...Based upon your restricted knowledge of worldly and domestic politics (yes, governing a country is actually more than maintaining its moral values... you actually have to assign budgets and pass education bills!) I get this feeling that somebody will surely assassinate you before you get this chance.
5/9/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
LOL :P haha very funny! And it's true-that was more interesting than some of the other poems I've read in books!

~*Toni*~
5/6/2005 c1 45Wolfgirl1987
LOL! Love it!
5/5/2005 c1 mooglecandy
Um... ok.
5/2/2005 c1 His Only
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I SO LOVED THIS! It made me laugh so hard. I didn't realize it was possible to write a poem about nothing. And umm... what does the title have to do with this? Hahaha, you sound like one random person. Great work with this. It was VERY creative and I loved it! Keep up the great work.