for Second Start

2/14/2007 c3 Maryx
Hi, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed 'Second Start'. I liked the character of Bryan. Even more than that I liked your language, the way you describe things, the sarcastic hints and commentaries. It's wonderful.Thanks for writing it.
1/15/2007 c3 26pneumothorax
The characters don't seem to act their age, is the only real problem. I enjoyed reading it.
7/1/2005 c3 ikachan
I liked Jamie and hope he will really be a likeable character. Their coming conversation sounded promising - interesting.

I think it's good you take your time telling the story and introducing people to us. Aww, it's just I'd like to read more, know what'll happen. *tries to collect some patience*

So, yep, I like your story and will definitely look after your updates.
6/22/2005 c3 15jma
Wow, this story rocks! Bryan is so... boy next door. You got the freaky chicks down-damn, I think my auntie has a friend and daughter just like 'em-0.o Jamie promises to be a yummy seme with a big appetite-for Bryan! Muahahahahahahaha!
6/21/2005 c3 3roundtuit
Oh, I like your writing style. ^_^
6/21/2005 c3 32eldrin
Umm, where can I find some nice constructive comments...? I think I might of noticed a couple of typos, hardly anything worth railing about, other than that, I'm empty. This story is fantastic! I've already seen the characters develop in your full, beautiful descriptions. I'm loving it! Keep writing!
6/21/2005 c1 eldrin
Brilliant prologue, very captivating. Love how the thoughts are the focus and how you write them so delightfully and smoothly...thought-like. Wonderful!
6/12/2005 c2 Kimagure
"He growled in a manly way at the mirror. Gr…Manly!"

Bwhaha! *falls over laughing* Between that and the Barbie Bordello, I was hooked. ;3 You've an awesome, awesome sense of humor and I love the tone it sets for the whole story.

Poor guy. He doesn't need a nice girl, just the right guy. ^_~

I loved it! And I look forward to seeing the next chapter! :3
6/12/2005 c2 26pneumothorax
The 'nice girl' point at the end makes it curious as to how you're going bring slash into it. Should be interesting.
6/12/2005 c1 pneumothorax
The style seems almost middle aged; maybe because it's in retrospect. Not a bad start. Paragraph starting: 'If he’d had any idea of what his life would..' I liked.
6/3/2005 c2 compunctious
I really like this story so far, I hope you plan to continue it.
5/11/2005 c2 Ika-chan
The beginning sounds interesting. Now I'm wishing to find out what kind of person he will find.
5/3/2005 c2 rodeoclown
funny chapter..."renovation"...haha...*contains laughter and goes back to awaiting arrival of potential love interests eagerly*
5/3/2005 c2 25Esquirella
Great start!
5/1/2005 c1 rodeoclown
Unconventional start...it has me hooked...can't wait for more!