for Rainy Day Memory

3/27/2006 c1 219Matthew James Current
Hey! Thank you so much Dawn! This means a lot to me. Your reviews have really brightened up my days lately so I was stopping by to return the favor. Didn't expect to see this here ^_^b. I love being able to inspire and touch people. And I am glad that I could inspire you to write such a nice poem. Really lovely images in it. It's so nice to have friends who are poets. Have a great day and thanks again.
3/11/2006 c1 Laur4
I like the imagery...simple, but it says alot..brings the imgination to life

And thanks for all the reviews
2/9/2006 c1 2Ryenon
Lol that was funny, I liked it a lot!
1/2/2006 c1 Sapphire Lupe
Yup that sure sounds like Kansas! I live in KS, do you? Funny how it's like spring at the moment, than winter.

God Bless

Sapphire Lupe
12/7/2005 c1 20Pheobe Meryll
This is a little like my poem, I think mostly because the metaphors are similar (shadow-theives & like a theif, wiftly gone)...interesting. It's beauitfully done, though. oftentimes the short poems are the most impactive.
11/16/2005 c1 115Random-Idiocity
Very well written..
11/15/2005 c1 2Liberated Storm
Four lines that rhyme,Four lines of infinite beauty.
11/8/2005 c1 maxnotevoltage
I love the whole concept you convey in this poem! Even if it is only about a "rainy day", it is an entirely fresh picture, rather than the "shades of gray" type of imagery that would be so much easier to think up. Awesome! God bless, always - J.max:-)
11/2/2005 c1 57JC-Saved-Me
Very interesting way of expressing a rainy day :)

Aww wow your hubby is British, woo! You must have a good story about how you two met, maybe you should write it out for fiction press. lol.

I think I found you on here whilst I was looking at one of my fav' author's "fav authors" or "fav' stories" (for some reason that sentence just doesn't sound right lol)or something like that.

xRachx
7/24/2005 c1 Needa S
Wow... excellent job! Keep'em coming.

Needa S.
6/6/2005 c1 87youzi
i loved the first 2 lines..u ahve sth here. keep writing =D
5/23/2005 c1 36obsidian katana
beautiful piece, i like this a lot. wonderful imagery, i love how you expressed this. awesome job. :) i'm taking ap comp sci this year, but it's my first year. i'm also in acsl, the american computer science league. i really don't know too much about it. math tends to be more of my thing.
5/11/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Lovely rhyming and imagery. "tangible daylight" I wonder how it feels, that buttery goodness that carresses my face...
5/9/2005 c1 His Only
Oohh! NICE! I liked it. Short but sweet... and once again your verses were- WOW! The words you use really make your poems. "Shadow-thieves scurry when no one is looking, etc..." It was all incredible actually. And the rhyming worked really well too. Excellent job and keep it up!
5/9/2005 c1 109mistressKC
I love the imagery you put in your works! I love rainy days, it reminds me off my days in the Philippines (where I used to live in). It's a tropical country so monsoons are quite an occurance but even storms have a calming effect on me - my imagination goes haywire in fact! Thank you for reviewing 'The Shelter', I already changed the rating, and yes, I meant leaves (darn typos!). I'm very flattered to know that I'm in your top three favorite fictiopress authors (thank you very much). I love your writings myself - you have talent and you also have the love for GOd and that is very much admirable in our world today.
18 Page 1 2 Next »