for Ramar

9/6/2007 c1 64Phi-Dono
you are with the awesome. i think this is my favorite piece of yours, and second has to be "trickle". i wish i had the power to create such astounding works of literature with so few words as you do. you should seriously consider getting these published. i know i would buy the book, for sure.
1/1/2006 c1 136Elliptical Shapes
I like this one.

I'm not going to say it's excellent because I don't think it is, but I like it.

Just thought you could have used something different than 'I need' to start off the third line.

Alan
12/31/2005 c1 myno
You can grow wings, and I can fly- well said.
12/30/2005 c1 32Birdaloo
This is simplicity at its best. This is beautiful.
6/24/2005 c1 23WickedSilence
Despite the fact that this poem is about growing wings (which usually has a positive connotation associated with it) I found myself inexplicably saddened when I read the last line. I liked how there was a parallel between growth and "opening." Line 3 had two meanings to me: literal, gruesome opening apart of one's shoulder blades and opening in the sense of a flower blossoming. Short, but full of meaning. Keep up the good work.
5/2/2005 c1 42officialmuse
wow nice its so short and simple but thats what makes is so good.. thanks for reviewing my poem the riddle one. I never thought about it that way but yeah.. when i wrote it, i was thinking about a certain someone that really had me confused... therefore there was something missing something that needed to come out. but now that i think of it ilike it better now u put it :-D~*~Ana~*~
5/2/2005 c1 33aeolyn
Wow, beautifully written. Whether you meant to add the sort of irony in it or not, I still loved it. Reminds me of people using others to gain. Great job!