for The Lost entries, Choices of nature

2/16/2010 c2 5BlackTreaderWolf
Good
10/1/2009 c1 BlackTreaderWolf
Good
2/21/2007 c9 ImmortalIrony
I've been reading this since 12 am and it's now going on 5 in the morning. You're an amazing writer! I love the plot and everything. I even got a little teary-eyed on some parts. Really well written.
1/11/2007 c1 1T0uchMeN0t
Nice story but your ending needs working, write on!
10/4/2006 c1 2Imaginary Rose
When I first saw the summary I thought this story looked really interesting. So what do I do; I click on the title. Immediately I am confused because I'm am sure that Lestat belongs to Anne Rice.

I continue reading and discover that you have indeed stolen the characters from Anne Rice.

It is stealing because she does not like others using her works.

I know that you are aware of this because I took a look at your reviews and I am not the first person to tell you this.

All likely-hood of you being sued aside, I did like the format of this story and if you decided to write your own ORIGINAL work I'm sure it would be good.

I suggest you delete this story if only for your peace of money.

Watch out for lawyers.

autumnaura
8/18/2006 c1 Riku Tattau
Would anyone here like to email this link to Anne Rice? Every letter counts.
8/17/2006 c1 5Narina
On the white angel. It wasn't a real angel that he was going to end up seeing. He didn't die. He got healed. A real angel wouldn't tell him to stop drinking if he was about to die.
8/14/2006 c2 2mel-mayr
hey, the storie is great and i am enjoying reading it but i tend to get a little lost with some things. it seems a little too rushed and i am loosing trake of who is talking in the storie, but please keep up the good work it is good!

you can go back threw and change all the charaters names that way you wont have to worry about anything like that ; ) just a suggestion. please keep up the good work : )
8/14/2006 c1 iamacheeto
Okay, no, I just have to say this. I’m not afraid of you knowing who I am.

WHY on earth would you put SO many hours using ANNE RICE’S characters when you could just MAKE YOUR OWN and maybe someday be PUBLISHED instead of SUED or scared out of your mind?

I mean, honestly.

Skimming through the story, it’s clear you aren’t a hopeless writer. However every time I see “Lestat” or “Louis” I reminded—“Oh, wait, this person is just plagiarizing some else’s creation. This really isn’t hers.”

Why don’t you write something of your own? Think of a story, WRITE. It is that simple. If you need Anne Rice as an inspiration, fine. (I’m sure she was inspired by Dracula; there is nothing pure in the writing world anymore). You can write the same sort of stories, with the same sort of style, because I understand that is pretty much impossible to write a vampire story in 1st person and not mimic her somehow… Only please, for the love of God, write your own characters. Stealing someone else’s just shows your immaturity in the matter.

I probably be a big deal if Anne Rice didn’t express she hates it when people steal her work like this… However, she has. Countless times. So, if you really are as much as a fan you claim to be, you will remove this story. Keep it for your own heart; you’ve worked hard on it… But do not put it out here for the world to see.

It’s simply wrong.
6/8/2006 c26 10B.M. Brouse
ok, good. this is really looking better. um, when are youi going to move it, may i ask?Ok, today's tip: pay attention to how the charecters (Louis,Lestat other vamps) refer to themselves and to each other in the original books,etc. they are not afraid to call themselve vampires, and sort of taker it for granted. I dont beilieve any vampire outside of Armand's diseased little covensof Paris would call themselves "BloodDrinker"s or other quaint titles.Also, Lestat&Louis are not so lobvious about the whole "lovers" thing, they would have no need to continue brinig that up in every conversation. keep working on it, i hope that by helping you with this i can encourage you to write somewhat totally original, purely you, without borrowing from other autors. Believe me, it is much more satisfying to write something from your own heart then to borrow, no matter how fine the words. Kepp it up,u r doing good.C-Ya, B.M.Brouse
4/26/2006 c25 B.M. Brouse
i can never remember which chappies ive read (sisgh) let me know when you move and where this is moved to, okay? um, okay, now we need to strt working on dialouge. lestat and Loius are not that erratic in the books, um, maybe be a little slower in thinking? it seems kinda rushe alot, try to keep the charecter's personalities in mind. if you are going to write somethng of this type, do your best to simulate the borrowed charecter's real selves, okay? youre getting better, just slow down, okay? :) C-ya, BM Brouse
4/25/2006 c30 2Elgeria
I absoloutly loved it please update soon!-always milz
3/20/2006 c28 AubriannaKnight
yay, sorry it's been so long. I've been living a hetic life. Don't think I don't like you anymore. You're still one of my bestest buddies, and there for me when I need someone to talk to. AWESOME chapter. keep up the good work.
3/19/2006 c27 lain
XP hee hee she's gonna wear a dress
2/12/2006 c23 10B.M. Brouse
u should probly move this somewhere else before u get in trouble, dont want 2 see your work wasted.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »