for Second Best

9/10/2005 c1 3Pain In The Neck
I can EASILY relate to this, its practically the same situation as it is for me and my friend, I think I just get jelous when I hear about them with someone else though...Back to the point, that was an awesome poem!
6/25/2005 c1 3SyntheticRagDoll
That was really nice. Perhaps because that actually happens in real life... Well yeah that was good.
6/6/2005 c1 63lackluster
i LOVE it! with or without editing, it's just great. It captures every emotion...the last line is magnificent, by the way!
5/31/2005 c1 49ApplesCM
Wow, without any editing? Its pretty good knowing that you didn't edit it. YOu could probably go back and fix a couple of stanza's, but it still is written very well.

-Apples
5/30/2005 c1 2aflyingmachine
Love this poem, the ending is good, i loved the last line, i could just picture it in my mind...as if he smiled at you instead of her and you felt that for that second you were more than her...
5/22/2005 c1 41Pelirizado
I have to laugh to myself when I read a work like this that is said to be "a little rough". I've read finished works that were edited often that turned out a lot rougher than this. Great job. I've been there...
5/11/2005 c1 7Lurking-Shadow
whoever this is about is so hurtful. This poem really makes me feel for you, and your love for this undeserving guy.
5/11/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
O, so endearing and saddening! I an feel that unending love and bitter dilemma. The last line really got to me, perfect.
5/9/2005 c1 64Phi-Dono
this reminds me of how i was feeling a month or two ago, and still slightly to this day. you did a great job with this poem, keep it up!
5/7/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
ive been in taht situation & it sucks, but I liek this poem.. espcially he part that is italicized.. it works well with the poem
5/6/2005 c1 Oracular Echo
Ah! Excellent premise! I like! So sad. A lot of people feel this way, and you captured the emotion well.
5/4/2005 c1 10Berzerk108
I know the feeling - all too well I might add :( . Thx for the review.~Berzerk108
5/4/2005 c1 thunk-dingdong
Oh! I really really loved this poem, it was so awesome. You have a beautiful way with words, and wish I knew the story behind this one! Good job.
5/4/2005 c1 41Stifled Scar
Woah, i can totally relate to that. Good Job!
5/4/2005 c1 Jizzle
I really love this, captures the essence of being second best really well. Loved the last three lines.

Jizzle.