for The Tip of a Pencil

3/20/2008 c1 174marshbar960
another powerful poem. we mean more to God that we'd like to think. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
7/23/2005 c1 29Katterree Fengari
rr...that bit about it was probably a quill was my only comment...hm...the repetition's ranging on overkill...and I think you could have found a more precise and more deliberate way to say what you were getting at. There's not much force here.
5/6/2005 c1 45Wolfgirl1987
Wow. I love this poem hun! It describes exactly how I feel about writing...thanks for writing something this this. Keep uo the good work
5/4/2005 c1 His Only
Oohh! Gosh, I loved it! "The tip of a pencil"- that was so creative! Aww, this poem was just so sweet! The way you incorperated Jesus into it and the Bible was amazing! This is a perfect example that poems don't have to rhyme. Excellent work. Oh and thank you for reviewing my mothers day poem. Your comment was very much appreciated. And about your thing on homosexuality... don't worry about what those people are sayin. You know that what you are saying is true and what others say shouldn't matter to you. I did not get the impression that you hated people like that. In fact I thought it was written in a nice way, although I guess next time you'll just have to clarify things more because people love to assume things. Great job with your poems and writings! Keep it up and may God richly bless!
5/4/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
wow...that was so good! *adds to favorites* :P You have a real talent for poetry, I wish I did. Very good poem, keep writing!

P.S. I love the message :)

~*Toni*~