for Warriors and Mages Incorporated TM

10/5/2005 c1 KaronePrincess
That was FUNNY. I LOVE Lia's character.

She's very independent, strong, brave, and certainly a tough one. I like her a lot.

I love it when she PUNCHED that prince. That made me laugh A LOT.

PLEASE update more! Can't wait to read more of your story.
7/9/2005 c1 1Clodhopper
Lia was really cool - a very interesting character, tho i liked how calm cool and collected Kyle was. a few grammar errors, however, mostly with the talking. i also would have liked to see some more describing detail involving the 5 senses...but other than that it was cool. the idea was really fun and unique...Lia, what a hot-head!

~Mack
6/21/2005 c1 Nektalim
Lia is awesome I also loved how she punches out the Prince that was great Kyle was pretty cool too but i think the story moves a little too fast they just met and he's taking her on an Adventure. I think i'd like to meet his 'buddies'whoever they may be. great story keep at it.
5/31/2005 c1 32Mayaj
I NEVER GOT AN ALERT FOR THIS! THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD! Well, I'm glad I finally came across it, even if by accident. I love Lia! And Kyle's pretty awsome too, and he's not named Rai or James, amazing. Wow, how long has this been here without me reading it? Shit. WHat have I been missing! This looks to be an incredible amount of fun, so you damn better update it!
5/5/2005 c1 tooney
very nice indeed. *claps*

one question, though...is kyle hot? heheh =)

pray continue with this story
5/5/2005 c1 3ApocCerberus
Very nice very nice indeed I hope you'll write more soon. (allthough a 15 year old regardless of gender shouldn't be able to pack that much of a punch ;).)