for Playing with Fire

12/2/2006 c12 Delandred
Huh, sehs going, ooh, goes against stereotypicality(is that even a word? Update soon (the anticipation)
12/2/2006 c11 Delandred
Ahh, he has a soft side lol. This was a good chapter.
12/2/2006 c10 Delandred
Woo, they kissed lol, nice chapter.
12/2/2006 c9 Delandred
Oh, what a sick b*stard. I thought you wrote it well.
12/2/2006 c8 Delandred
She didn't seem to care that they had just stolen and burned a house down, oh well, maybe that's teh American way.
12/2/2006 c7 Delandred
Good chaper, maybe you could put a bit mroe description in about the house?
12/2/2006 c6 Delandred
It wasn't that bad, bhut maybe you should add a bit mroe to her reaction at seeing him, she barely even knows him.
12/2/2006 c5 Delandred
That was interesting, but isn't she supposed to eb great a karate, couldn't she just block? Anyway, I didn't think it was too graphic, good job.
12/2/2006 c4 Delandred
It was good agin, but I wasn't so sure about his reaction to getting his brothers cross. Perhaps he would be sadder, as if reminded of his brothers fate. Anyways, up to you.
12/2/2006 c3 Delandred
Nice, I never had him figured for a martial arts dude.
12/2/2006 c2 Delandred
O, he's quite cold isn't he(not literally).
12/2/2006 c1 Delandred
Hey, this sounds really good so far. It's got a good beggining.
1/20/2006 c12 78myheartiswaypastbeating
Love your story, should update soon!
9/21/2005 c12 77SilentStones
*squeals* I love it! *jumps up and down excitedly* I want to know more...MORE! They can't take away Blaine now - she has to fall in love with Julius and live happily ever after (in between killing ppl).you wrote this chapter exceptionally well - I liked the abstract feeling of when Julius was trying to get over the nightmare; it was all so strange and realistic. Keep up the good work =D I want to know more!
8/4/2005 c10 SilentStones
Wow this is really really great! Neways, good job, but id better go and actually make an attempt to finish my sos project...bibi! *waves*
23 Page 1 2 Next »