for You Don't Need Eyes to See

5/1/2009 c3 Imagine91
Alright! I'm in love with your story though I see you haven't updated since... Wow forever ago! I hope you update, I really do! I don't even know if you get on this account anymore but hopefully you will! Keep up the good work!
1/10/2009 c3 6queenhalloween
*.* OMG, this is an awesome story. Love your character, Carol. Keep the awesome-ness going!
4/1/2008 c3 6Concetta
I really like it so far! I hope you continue it!
7/24/2006 c3 12blackberry33
aww, so cute! i think dillan would freak me out just cuz i wouldn't be able to give any good comebacks while he went on and on, being mean and all ;-) GREAT story and i love the plot so update soon!
4/1/2006 c3 eggsbenni221
Well, I always said that if anyone read my stuff I'd return the favor, so here I am. I like this story so far. I wonder what the "incident" was? I can't wait to read more. update whenever you can i understand the problem of not being able to update with as much frequency as you want to.
3/25/2006 c1 1ohayo
Thank you !

I love it ... update soon .
3/17/2006 c3 32Alexis LePlume
I'm rather impressed. I couldn't pick out anything that needed help, and the story was believable, and so were the characters. It might be nice if you went into a little more detail as to what they all look like, but it's all good. Good luck!

Alexis
3/14/2006 c3 4predict.this
It sounds nice and interesting...Does Dave like like Carol or something?
3/12/2006 c3 4TaurusGirl7
update soon!
12/1/2005 c2 1ohayo
PLEASE update soon!
10/29/2005 c2 1luckygurl12
GREAT so far! update soon!
5/22/2005 c1 Ryoki
Great job on the first chapter. Update soon.
5/9/2005 c1 2NomadicWriter
great story your going really well so far and am looking forward for the next chapter, update soon - Kate xoxo