for Of CEO's and IOU's

6/24/2012 c2 1Bookworm-At-Starbucks
Hi, you may not remember this but you have an account on Fictionpress. Shocking, I know. First off, this story is LE BOMB! Love it.

But suddenly, it stops. At chapter two no less. Now I shouldn't judge after all, I didn't continue after Chapter 1! but, I had the thought of hanging the 'I will never finish this story' sign on it. So, please for all the new readers like me, hang a sign on and save us all the trouble. I would also like to point out that is had been seven years that you updated, so I guess you are either working, married or still at school getting a degree, but IF you can in your own time, remove the story and be kind to us new readers. I love it, I sure other people will, but I'm afraid that they'll be disappointed like me. Also, I am not DEMANDING you, I am requesting. You can do whatever you want but yeah.

So, please show some mercy to new viewers and best of wishes on things that you are doing whether it is working and such, I hope you still remember that you ARE a writer and continue writing. Peace out, and hope that your dream to become an author, came true.

Love, Bookworm-At-Starbucks.
1/17/2012 c2 leavemeialone
This story is super cute. Only two chapters and I have already fallen in love with this story. I like how the boys are so protective of her. I wonder how they'll end up getting each other. Will she get him jealous? I doubt there will be an update but a girl can dream right?
11/13/2009 c2 madz
u need to update this please. i beg of u :) hahah :) lol.
7/14/2009 c2 Kathadoodle
I Love the start of this story, and I am sad that you weren't able to continue you it. Hopefully one day you'll look back on this and update it!
12/4/2008 c2 2katieee
Oh man, this is fantastic!

The writing is amazing and the characters are great. : )
7/12/2008 c2 11Joe Skittles
I'm really loving this so far and I would love to read more! I hope you will write more because it really is such a good idea, and your style so far has been everything and entertaining!

-Joe
1/6/2008 c2 lol
no matter what ppl say about cliches, i'm in love w/ my brothers best friend and he's in love w/ me 2 (i think lol).

So it does happen. although, unlike this story, i don't have guys flocking to me so my bro doesnt need to 'protect' me.

I love your penname. Your story is awesome. I hope you are still writing it.
12/4/2007 c2 2Zephyr Zucchini
luv you dahling, update wont'cha?
9/15/2007 c2 2E. Wyndebrygg
Hello,

I absolutely love your story. I am so anxious to know what will happen next. Please update as soon as you can.

AliveAwakeandBroken
7/28/2007 c2 KelseyBell910
This is brilliant! It's a shame that you haven't written in so long! I still really enjoyed it! Maybe you could continue? That would be great. =]
6/27/2007 c2 sarah
OMG please, please, please update son!

it's so interesting!
3/17/2007 c2 babixbunny
i didn't realize that there were only 2 chapters! i really really liked them! is there anyway that you could continue with this story? pretty please?
3/17/2007 c1 babixbunny
i like it!
1/29/2007 c2 25tornangelwings
why'd you stop DAMMIT i wanted to read more *crosses arms over chest and pouts in a corner* i like it alot, yoe shuld kee poing
7/27/2006 c2 7Elizabeth White