for Don't Label Me Miss Perfection

2/10/2006 c1 breezy nostrils
well i think you haven't lost your rhythm, maybe your rhyme. anyway, nice work tho. i like the idea. keep on writing!
1/11/2006 c1 58White Tea and Ginger
Hm, I know what you're saying here. Great job.
10/10/2005 c1 Fox Angel
This is pretty good actually. nothing has to make sense to be good. I like it.

Hey I looked on your profile and we both have the same name! I spell my name like this Sarah not Sara though but that's the only differents we have in are name.

~Sarah
8/2/2005 c1 104FunkyFlower
some great lines. love the repetition of 'label me'. ur rhymings fne at the beginning but then it kinda changes from 2nd stanza onwards. kinda random but still a great poem. love it:-)
8/1/2005 c1 174marshbar960
interesting perspective not just on perfection, but labeling in general. you know? maybe you should try reading "divinely gifted", "fooling myself", and "foolish pride" when you get a chance. thanks in advance and please keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!
8/1/2005 c1 22blackoutroses
interesting take on this subject. I loved the lines:"A circle,Tied into a knot,f thronging lies,"- the ending also worked well. The poem was nicely put togther and the rhytmn flowed-loved it!:P
7/19/2005 c1 28Accalia Aeryn
Don't kill yourself if you lost all sense of rhyme and rythm, I mean at least you had it. I suck at that stuff. lol Great poem, the theme was awesome. People label me miss perfect (that is until they start to read my real dark writing).
6/30/2005 c1 63lackluster
love this, it says so much. the ending, with the whole candle bit was confusing to me, but that's ok, maybe i'm just not getting it. keep writing!
6/19/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
well...this is pretty good actually. nothing has to make sense to be good. I like it

~Sorrow~
5/23/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
wish I was perfect though. :P it really annoys me when people label me perfact when they see how loving my parents, I assure them after a year or so living with them and my siblings it would be worse then hell at times. XDD very emotional piece, light hearted and eases the soul. a very true experience and one that really annoys many. ^_^ well done and beautiful work!

!~* noelle *~!
5/21/2005 c1 24Moonjava
You've managed to make a really good point with this. I too really HATE labels. I find them disgusting most of the time. I have a learning disability and a lot of people, have no idea how much, I hate it. When people use that against me. It just really ticks me off. You took on a simple way of describing a painful experience. That every one feels. Some more then others ...
5/19/2005 c1 264boy that you loved
that was really nice, probably ont in the 'm cookies' way but i enjoyed it very much. and perfection is over rated.

good poem.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
5/17/2005 c1 31LilacShadow
I must say I couldn't completely understand this, but if I could I probably wouldn't like it as much. Nice work again. I don't really like labels either, but I suppose I probably label too anyways. But I think most, maybe all people do.
5/17/2005 c1 16sireslayer
i really like that. i hate lables. nothings wrong with your poem (that i can see). very nice.
5/16/2005 c1 59S0ulSearching
This reminds me of one of my friends...I love the format of this ^_^ Keep it up.-pammy-