for Triumph

2/16/2006 c1 28pyraverne
Short and sweet but oh, so meaningful... that's a great haiku (yours m'dear) in a nutshell! ^^ Keep 'em coming, and please keep reviewing, thanks so much for your review! -Pyra
8/24/2005 c1 Charity F
Go you good thing!
8/18/2005 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
interesting...powerful. conveys alot of feeling. good job and KW!

~davida
8/18/2005 c1 PunkLycan
winning wars rocks
8/4/2005 c1 14zuvalupa
Thanks for your reviews!

This was a wonderful haiku! Well written!
8/4/2005 c1 The Postscript
Hmm...quite powerful from the beginning to the last line. I have read many haiku's that are nothing but words put together to match the requirements...but I must say there is so much meaning behind this. Wonderful work. Keep writing...and thank you for your review.
8/4/2005 c1 26ThatGirlInBlack
wow...this is brilliant.
8/3/2005 c1 12UndueReality
kewl. I see you like haikus. Nice:D. Youre awesome at them. Look at some of my work if you have the time. Not haikus, but perhaps you may like the bloody ones.
7/29/2005 c1 7Kevin Nguyen
this Haiku is awsome
7/29/2005 c1 Katrina Gabrielle
Creepy and cool. I like the flow in it. Good Job, and thanks for my review on 'whispers'!
5/18/2005 c1 59Unfairy
Interesting bit, I have me a couple haikus too. Love the arrogance portrayed here in a sense.
5/17/2005 c1 8LoveBomb
As others have said before, this is powerful. A bit graphic, but really good I must say :)
5/16/2005 c1 53Moonbeam Elegance
hey that was so powerful + well written! WOW is all i can say really... by the way thanks for reviewing my poemkeep writing! Moonbeam E
5/16/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
Very powerful~~ well described~ Great haiku!

keep writing!