for Poison

9/20/2019 c1 Mukta Gadgil
That's a perfect example of a relationship that is co dependent. It hurts you but at the same time, people yearn it like an addiction and don't feel like leaving it.
7/28/2013 c1 2DiAnna44
Wow. This was beautiful...
1/18/2013 c1 Toyou
Woah! This story hits me right in the gut! Freaking amazing :DD
1/13/2013 c1 4PunkRockLuvr
.god
i have no words to describe my feels at this :O

amazing piece of writing!
8/8/2012 c1 Lee
Beautiful! It's a stand-alone BUT I really want to know what happens to them. Maybe more chapters?
5/28/2012 c1 Alanisaur
I hate situations like this! It makes me so sad );
1/28/2012 c1 3Angel Williams
WOW. This one shot is AMAZING. Seriously, it's one of the best ones I've read! It was just so tragic... And the girl's love for the boy was just ajsjjdldlsslhd. I really hope the boy would change even just a LITTLE bit for her after her declaration. ):
1/6/2012 c1 LavenderConviction
Oh My. That was...so GOOD. Though, i did feel bad for the girl. Greatly. I hoped the guy would somehow show her he cared...but i think the way you carried out the story was realistic. I generally am not into realistic stories, but i liked this one. It would be nice to see you continue it. It certainly would be interesting to see what happens and whether he kills her or not - hopefully not.
6/1/2011 c1 30Seph Meadowes
This is incredible. I'm fascinated with this kind of relationship you portrayed with it's cynical, layered and tragic theme. It's absolutely heartbreaking but so well-written and executed perfectly.

Brava.
12/28/2010 c1 HeARmeRaWR
That was beautiful. I found myself crying after reading this lol But it was nice a but depressing but wonderful all the same :)
12/20/2010 c1 8DorkExpress
Wow... So deep.
11/12/2010 c1 Guest
this story kinda reflicted on one of my past relationships but unlike the girl in the story i was able to get away. but the story was really good. it described what i felt at that time.
11/11/2010 c1 Anara Celebvilya
Wow. Talk about depressing.=( I am now going to try extra hard to never EVER get myself in a position anything like that. It was very well written though. It made me be able to kind of relate to the character. Of course, that just made it more depressing, but that's okay I suppose.

It was a refreshing kind of story. Not like all the other sappy romance stories. Well, not that I don't like the sappy romance stories, but like I said, it was refreshing.
9/8/2010 c1 InnocentHell
huh...what? what does he feel? i feel like wondering will drive me crazy. he feels SOMETHING. grr
3/24/2010 c1 4Meorna
wow. just wow ... you're such a great author.. just wow.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »