for Moving On

2/13/2010 c47 6xrebelmusicianx
*sigh* youre such a great writer! i never get tired of your stories...theyre so amazing! its very easy for the people to read and it contains lots of moral lectures. seriously, you should be a writer
1/1/2010 c23 tasha
“I have taught you well, grasshopper.” roflmao!
8/2/2009 c43 deathangel
love the story! i dont really care though that im getting only half of the story because it would only confuse me is i read two stories at one time! but even after i finish this story and maybe read princess max's story i wont forget what my fav author wrote! XD UR AWESOME!
1/15/2009 c1 3Kaito Naito Eject
can't wait to read it, sorry in school so have to watch what I read
10/12/2008 c47 71Subbie
WOW! insane story! Long story, too! But UI knida liked how you started with Brian and kevin's story and then continued on to trents story. I love Lee, he's amazing! And it seems like everybody in need of love gravitates straight towards briand and cody!

I love Cody, he's probably my favorite character in the whole series! And All of trents friends are pretty cool too!

But yeah. Love the title of trents story.

Hell, It onnly took me three days to read brian's story, kevins, cody's and trents! Wow. For me that's immpressive.

OOh, and can you update Cody/grant soon! PLEASE? I really love thier story!

Lee
9/28/2008 c46 DefineNightmare
I loved this! Very much, And I especially love your character's personalities!

FAVS! xD
7/13/2008 c47 2RoxxorzBoxxerz
Your a God/Goddess in my eyes, twas awesome, totally. =D
5/15/2008 c6 7frozenblackpetals
eek! this is amazing! i LOVE ur stories, want. read. more.! lol,

keep writing, ur amazing!
4/15/2008 c11 2Scarlet Horror
Brian is so evil ;) Mind games and lots of food... loved that... must remember it :)
4/15/2008 c2 Scarlet Horror
Ah! So Niko was straight after all. Damon seems hot and wild. I need to read the other stories :)) You're addictive.
4/14/2008 c1 Scarlet Horror
Ye... found the sequel. I guess I will find out about Niko and Trent after all. :)
3/16/2008 c1 1Bedlam Chaos
I'm going to Boston in a few months... And guess what on earth made me want to go to that city in the United States instead of a hundred of others?

Yeah... Your story. It could be silly but I don't think so ^^". So thank you for these wonderful stories and keep up ;)
11/17/2007 c47 True.Randomness
I have read all of the series till so far and this is looking like one the best stories thus far. I can't find anything I don't like. I loved the characters, I loved the plot, I LOVED the drama, and the crossovers were magnificent. Specially since they lead me to that also great authorship of princess max. Your stories are fantatic. Thank you for writing them.
11/13/2007 c47 Sunshinefox87
I just love the family!, who won't want to be apart of that group?

I love the story!
6/19/2007 c1 Atlanas E. Kildarin
I read this a while ago and really enjoyed it. My favorite character is Brian. I read his story too.

You have a good mixture of humor, angst, and romance in all of your stories.

Keep up the good work. I want to see what happens to Cody and Grant in their story.

Skyla Ladona