for Moving On

5/16/2005 c1 3Tylorez
Hey, this is a great start! Poor Trent. He really deserves someone to love. This is going to be a happy story, right? I mean, it looks like it now, what with Damon the sexy Australian, but some malicious writers start out with a promising love story and then just rip the rug right out from under you... But this is gonna be a happy love story. Pretty please?

Update soon! Can't wait to see more!
5/16/2005 c1 3turtledonkey27
oh, i'm so glad you're giving trent a story of his own! but why damon? he turned out to be such a jerk in the last story, i don't want our sweet trent to get the shaft. well, hehe, maybe a little shaft :D but you know what i meant! but nice way to introduce them. how come that never happens to me? sheesh. meet a gorgeous sexy man in a club and go right for it...sigh.
5/16/2005 c1 3Deadly Beautiful
whoot! this looks good, I might not be too disappointed.just bring the original's back! lol..thanks for the start of the sequel, Esq! ^_^
5/16/2005 c1 3ArchyAngel
Oh my! Trent is old now! And he is getting some ASS! Yes he is getting ASS yes he is getting ASS im so happy but i wish he coulda hooked with Niko...and I AM SO JEAKOUS OF PRINCESSMAX, as she has the HONOUR of allowing one of her characters be inducted into one of YOUR stories...anyhoo im really glad the story is continuing, but u need to kill of tanya next chappie...with lotsa gore...:D E WONDERFOOL!
5/16/2005 c1 21princess max
That made me laugh. A lot:) Damon has a very, very, very good new home with you!
5/16/2005 c1 2Naomi Schemer
A character from Princess Max's storys? That's a little unexpected. Princess Max is a good author, but for some reason I just can't seem to manage following her storys (Mostly because she has multiple chapters in one update and it furstrates me). I'm happy Trent find someone finally. To tell you the truth, I expected this to be called "Take Me From This Pain: Tren't Story", but that would have been sort of strange. Lovely chapter, and I can't wait to see what grows out of this.
5/16/2005 c1 4Rubedo Jr
O_O Oh...quite the bang you started with ^_^ I'm interested to see just how far this is gonna go...heh heh heh
5/16/2005 c1 15jma
0_0 Whoa, That's hot. ^_^ I've been waiting a mad long time for Trent to hook up. Though I must say Brian will always be my fave. ^_^ -does a snoopy dance before running back into her closet-
5/16/2005 c1 dyers-eve
Yay Trent's getting some! I like it alot, so please update soon Xx
5/16/2005 c1 3May47
I ADORE it! I've always loved trent and to have a story allto himself is awesome! I'm sad Niko is gone but Damon makes up for it! He sounds sexy. CONTINUE ON WITH THIS! I WANT TO READ MORE!
745 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50