for Empty and Occupied

11/6/2018 c1 lover of books21
i'm seeing my self standing in the middle watching what you have written happen all around me i feel like i'm there
5/12/2006 c1 2lackofcharacter
Just in case you haven't turned this in yet, the second paragraph, first sentence it says "rare glimmer OR artificial light." I'm pretty sure it's supposed to read OF, simple typo. Your professor might not even catch it.

Anyway, it's a great piece, except my guess is you've never been in a mall after hours, or really early in the morning. I used to work in a clothing store in a mall, and I was used to early mornings and late, late nights. There is always someone in a mall, at night the security guards are patrolling, and usually until about midnight or one in the morning some stores have employees still cleaning. Long before the mall's stores open in the morning, you have people doing their power walks around the main aisles of the mall, the jobless sitting on benches, reading papers and the women that just can't wait for the stores to open.
6/17/2005 c1 instantaneous karma
I read your biography (I guess that's whay you'd call it) and I agree very much so with your political beliefs. Except in America, we get to vote at 18, so when you can be drafted you can vote. They changed it from 21 to 18 after the Vietnam war. Anyway, if you come to college in America, be ready to be incredibly pissed off by brainwashed right wingers. (Bush is starting to remind me of Hitler, except he's not as smart. I'm planning to escape to Europe soon... Anyway, sorry about the rambling. I really like this shopping center piece. I is quite descriptive.
5/23/2005 c1 Elen Brochwel
O-kay. (That IS NOT meant to be in a dirogatory way or anything, by the way.) The weird thing is that clear over here in the States (about 1 hour from Chautauqua Institution, to be exact), we had to do something similar in year seven when Mrs. de la Cerda (the seventh grade English teacher) had us do a personification deal about an inanimate object/place...
5/21/2005 c1 80Visions of Harmony
You know what I find creepy? That I had to do the same thing, AND that what I wrote was almost identical!

Godo writing Kat monkey, you'll do well in the exams :D
5/20/2005 c1 8Slowly Sinking
We had to do that in my exam last year. Good description. like the bit about the aromas of fast food.
5/18/2005 c1 David Stephen
Hey! We had to to this last year for Eng Language! Whoa - this is great - a lot better than mine was! Wicked! My only complaint is that the sudden change from being empty, then to full with food etc all ready - was far too fast. I think what you should have done was a time slide * Lv David x
5/17/2005 c1 briana
i like this and i hope you got a good grade for it lol.screamingn2darkness
5/16/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
*hugs* Positivly amazing, Kathy! (Mind if I call you that, if not can I call you by your first name. *glossy eyed* Please? *pouts childishly*) I am in awe by your use of words and skill depicted in this, though short it isn't horrid, but holds so much beauty to it. I love it! ^_^ Mind if I steal your talent? :)~ *runs off with it*

!~* noelle *~!