for Personal Thought

10/15/2005 c3 79Sorrowful Dreams
sounds like a good idea. I personally think that poetry is better than prose. it's easier to express one's self. great thought

8/19/2005 c3 14Tell me its not true
interesting, very interesting
7/27/2005 c2 80citrus scented
oh i know, you capture the feeling well., i like: "leaving me gluey and gross." wonderful way of putting it.
6/22/2005 c2 79Sorrowful Dreams
this is good. I have that too sometimes...I find someone I haven't talked to in a while and then you remember everything all of a sudden

6/19/2005 c1 Sorrowful Dreams
this is really good. It explains a perfect meaning..yes we all do want to be free. great work

5/19/2005 c1 11shadowed face
Thx for the review I thought i'd do likewise! very reflective, and inspirational, I enjoy a good bit of melencholy now and then
5/19/2005 c2 14Tell me its not true
This is great, i love the way you've put raw truth and thoughts into this.
5/18/2005 c1 80citrus scented
oh hell yeah; dont we all! great stream of conciousness it really gives an insight into you. and some wonderful insights too, i know where you're coming from!
5/18/2005 c1 94born-again
Thought provoking, I think this could work really well put into poetry form - but I like it as it is!
5/17/2005 c1 ode to a firefly
Being thin is over-rated anyway! I mean, who needs clothes or prom dresses or swimming suits? I'll just go freaking naked, then sue the clothing industry when I get expelled! And no, I am not being sarcastic.

Thanks for all your reviews. It's so exciting for me to see that *someone* is reading what I write! :)

~TPC~
5/16/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
You are free in the non-tangible way. This writing expresses it. You just have to work with those you are around all the time. The true reality, rather than this site. If you truly feel "weighted down" (I have to ask, pun intended? that is very witty), then just walk a bit perhaps round the block or up hills or something with a friend or too. Make it a habit everyday and drink lots of water. Start with perhaps a half a mile and extend it to one to two every day. You will see improvement if consistent. Truly I see the thoughts behind the face. It is what I have taught myself.