for Answer This One, Shakespeare

Lovely :)
7/12/2016 c1 GingeOnTheFringe
GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
11/4/2014 c1 kaylee-sempai
this is so beautiful! i wish i could write poetry like you!
10/24/2009 c1 63yanz
I came across this poem whilst jumping around on FP. I love this. Pure and simple.
12/7/2008 c1 4Decoris Verbum
Amazing. This is kind of the concept of my collection of poems, The Stage is a World. You should take a look. ;-)

Happy writing,

-DV-
11/26/2008 c1 fairy Eva
I love it. Plain and simple.
4/17/2008 c1 focacciabread
MWAFF~! LOL, I just glomped you. My love of Shakespeare made me click on this, and I wasn't disappointed. Your style is very straightforward, yet deceptively philosophical. So, in four words: I. Loved. Your. Poem. :3
1/4/2008 c1 4animalover13
Sounds very great. Poetic.
9/1/2007 c1 8LandUnderWave
Nice to see someone else's thoughts on this. My profile contains some of my own rambling about a Shakespeare quote. (In a nutshell...) I wonder, if the world is truly a stage...how do we break the fourth wall?

Lilz
6/30/2007 c1 2SaintZero182
Good. Really interesting.
11/10/2006 c1 milady424
I like it...creative and imaginative...

never really thought about making poems like discussions or using the Great Bart for inspiration...

its fresh

keep up with the writing

ML
10/3/2006 c1 19phantom-jedi
Very sweet. I never did agree with that idea.

One thought: You have a nice little motif going with "If all the world's a stage, then..." I would suggest keeping that throughout.

phantom_jedi
8/18/2006 c1 1Infinite Abyss
Great poem.
6/26/2006 c1 22theysayshannon
I like this poem. How it's so annalitical.. (sp? hah.)

but besides that fact.I forgot your email.Or so I think you gave it to me once.to reply to a comment or something?But anyways.I just wanted to say, I really do hope you plan on updating WTS soon? I know.. I've sorta lacked on catfc as well (although you still haven't caught up all the way. :P) but i'm just anxious to see what happens. and i'm bored. Not a good combination for me. haha. so I hope to hear from you soon. =]
6/18/2006 c1 2Dust Cloud
Wow, that was an interesting insight into Shakespeare. You rhyme so effortlessly, great job! This is one of the better pieces of poetry I've read.
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »