for Untitled Venting There is no beauty

12/23/2005 c1 myno
excellent piece of writing.
5/30/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
^_^; thank you very much for the kind reviews! I too adore the dark genre, though I do like happiness in all its forms, and I think Tom Cruise is a pretty good actor I'm not a huge fan but a great deal of the films he has been in I have enjoyed greatly. *ponders* constructive chritism can be a good thing, though most people that I have given it to, a few haven't bothered to improve. but that is expected. but some people really ADORE it, as do I if kind and not rude. its a useful tool and helps the person come to grips to what is in need of improvement. ^_^

this is beautiful reallt it is. *stares in wide eyed amazement* in all honesty I did not take your review seriously because of your pen name, my weakness is that I like to review people who review me, and I caved. so I decided to check this out ... what a rare and positivly amazing gem I have found here! beautiful work, I am tempted to add this to my favorites lists, mainly for the sheer unadultered beauty this holds and for the power that radiates from it. *faints* the anger in this, is just relaitable to anyone in my age group or to anyone passed my age, which is just well done and makes this all the more amazing. ^_^ its so brilliantly conveyed and deserves so much more then the three (now four) reviews it has been given. just beautiful work! continue writing! you are amazing and I can't wait to see how your work will mature and how your style shall arise in the time passing! *dies from lack of air* X_X

!~* noelle *~!
5/25/2005 c1 2having reached closure
Beautiful. This was something that i rememeber going through quite a few months ago, but now I seem to feel the same way but with a different reason why.

Anyways, Very good, I like it a lot.

Naomi
5/23/2005 c1 shadow2317
Anger often burns in the veins of one who does not yet understand. True, it is pain, and true, it might kill-but only time could possibly tell. When the world around you is shifting and the darkness claws at your feet, perhaps it is time for a new approach? Because no matter how much one resists change, change will always exist. Change will always follow you. It's that damned shadow you've tried so hard to bleed away.

But sometimes change is the only thing that can make things better, however ominous it may seem at first. Give it a chance.

Don't lose yourself in rage, for if you do, I fear the friendship will truly end. Don't let it. Don't do this to yourself or the person you speak of.

If all else fails, even in the midst of this chaos, this change, don't let your reasons for befriending this person slip away. They mean so much to you, and I know you, of all people, will never forget that.

I hope for the best.
5/23/2005 c1 Jacquelyn
when my whole life is falling apart, it's hard to hold on to anything. I didn't realize I meant this much to you. I can't be scared when I'm letting go of everything. But I'll try to hold on...- Jax