for Just Another Letter

12/4/2007 c1 62NoMoreWords
would still enjoy to see how this ends

powerful writing again
9/10/2007 c11 NoMoreWords
aws powerful as ever (and far better than my somewhat vague attempt at writing)

*hopefully knows the ending*

much hugs
1/3/2006 c10 How About Nope
*sigh* Marie's frustration with not knowing what to do is shown painfully well in this chapter. This is a sad story but I seriously need to keep reading it bnbecause it's just too good. Seriously. ^_^ Update soon!
12/6/2005 c9 How About Nope
'Tis been a while since I've read your works, but I'm back. Sad chapter, but well written as always. Keep it up. ^^
10/1/2005 c8 1UnfortunateFortunate
...Wow... I'm compleatly speachless! Update soon! And thanks for the review!
8/20/2005 c1 2Renny Mhiingan
That was a very good outpouring of feelings...what we all need from time to time.
8/16/2005 c8 How About Nope
I'll admit, this wasn't the best chapter of the story, but it's in that range, and though it is short, it is good. Update soon, please, thank you. ^^

~Nobody's Listening
8/14/2005 c8 8Vampire-dogdemongirl
Shory be nice if they were longer, not your best chapter, but then again people have their days. Update soon.~Vimpire~
8/14/2005 c7 Vampire-dogdemongirl
I like it so far, update soon. As for the reveiw you gave me I have to say it was very old peice of paper of a stoy I wrote long ago kidnaping that caught me into writing Greed, and then I lost it, maybe one these day I'll find it and type up to post it. ~Vimpire~
8/7/2005 c1 Ms.luna
wow that was m.. deep i think not too sure what to say about this one but it was good keep on write and i add ya to my author alert litst i hope you do the same with me b/c i'm going to go back to get doen with all my story b/c it feel good to know some one like my write^_^*
8/6/2005 c2 And We All Fall Down
This is a sad, yet wonderful story. Beautiful. Thanks for reviewing my poetry.
8/4/2005 c7 How About Nope
Honestly, nothing kills me more than hearing someone talk about temselves that way, but one of my best friends did so I'm kibd of used to hearing that kind of stuff. Sad chapter, I feel really really bad for Marie for having that done to her on her birthday. Update soon, please.
8/3/2005 c1 45llivia
um... WOW you have really inspired me. That was amazing, honestly. keep writingthanks for the review!
8/2/2005 c6 How About Nope
*in incredible shock* Here I was thinking I had a screwed up life...I feel really really bad for Marie, and thanks to this I don't think I should be so angry with my own dad anymore because of my mom and him splitting up...great story, I swear I have never read anything like this, but it's great, I tell you.
7/11/2005 c1 33Quebrada Angel
I really like this story. Keep writing on it.

EMPTYMIND