for Nothing Doing

7/19/2006 c1 12Kurt Wagner
Perfect.

I wear a school uniform, where stupid kilts are mandatory.

Just perfect.
5/22/2006 c1 27Electra Fairford
kawaii! I like the verbing of Marilyn Monroe; the effect is excellent and the poem overall is wry and cute.

Criticisms: you as the poet ought to know whether the sky is blue or grey; the first two lines feel uncertain. There are a few rhythm issues also...actually I have an issue with each of the three apostrophes in the poem-the first for grammar and the latter two for rhythm.

Very good overall...I like this poem.
1/26/2006 c1 nineprodigies
HILARIOUS! XD And I read your other stories too but since there so much i loved, I was too lazy to review all but since this is my fav one, I'm reviewin this one!
6/23/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
short, sweet, and funny. Very nice!
6/4/2005 c1 36Amrun
Hahahahahahah. That made me laugh. The one thing I didn't like is the rhyme-word "blowing" being repeated.
6/4/2005 c1 85grim-dreamer
...This is becoming a tradmark of yours, isn't it, the monotone rhyme structure - not at all a bad thing. You've got a clumsy sense of humour. (And no, luv, I am not insulting you...)
5/28/2005 c1 kel under the couch
lol that was awesome.i especially liked "Marilyn Monroe-ing"

btw, my poem with the cat is directed at some family member. i'm not sure who yet, since it's a combination of a few of them.
5/24/2005 c1 14In Search of Sunrise
LOL...i don't wear a skirt...well..cuz i'm a guy but anyways this is pretty funy hahaha...ya nice ryhmes..lol

ps thanks for the review too lol

~DW
5/24/2005 c1 F.R. Southerland
Funny. I liked the last few lines, about the Marilyn Monroe-ing skirt and the underwear showing. Lol. Good job with this one. Take care, keep writing, and thank you for reviewing my poem.
5/24/2005 c1 Cellar Door Mongrel
You know what I think of this one. HAHAHAHAHA
5/23/2005 c1 45Brinneh
Nice. Very funny, and a good go at the rhyming. I like the 'Marilyn Monroe-ing.' I was waiting for something like that to pop up.
5/22/2005 c1 2nata
Hah, I love this poem... And it garnered a small chuckle from me, so bravo!

And thank you for the reviews, as well as the bonus points. I was hoping to run into someone familiar with Oscar Wilde... Now I'm happy. Whoo! =D