for The Search for Inspirado

5/27/2005 c1 47i was a postcard
Rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off. You are GREAT!
5/24/2005 c1 7gingerbeer
"...commenced to shoot the living hell out of one another" is one of my favorite phrases! "acrid showers" too!

How do you come up with such clever phrases? At one point I started laughing! "spontaneously combusted" and "raspy nothings."

The pictures you have painted with your words are just like a comic book flashing through my head. Dare I say it? It's perfect! I hereby swear I shall study this piece of work like the Bible to learn how to write with humor.

Loved the last line too.

Boy, this kid must have been seriously hooked on Western stories, eh? The only thing I can see that someone else would have a problem with is the villainization of Indians. Great voice, Je-Nie-Dieu!
5/23/2005 c1 69this is britt
That has to be one of the most insane stories I've ever read. A bit hard to follow, but it was a fun read. Gotta love the D.

I would like to write a Western sometime, just for the hell of it, and see how it goes. I'm waiting for inspiration to come knocking on my door.
5/23/2005 c1 3eldoronian
This is such an amusing story! I love how you throw expletives left and right like it's going out of style, and how you didn't hesitate to include EVERY western and rocker stereotype known to man. I don't quite understand the ending in italics, but maybe that's just me :) Was it some kind of author's note?

By the way, I especially liked,"Kyle kicked it briefly." So brilliant!

-Rachel