for Ghost Story

8/6/2007 c13 twinklegoesthesea
r u still going to write or are u just not?

please tell me i really like this story.
12/5/2006 c5 Amanda Rhode
Hey! Good story so far, although u have already written most of it, and I just started reading it. . .whatever. Some words are misspelled like 'probably,' you wrote 'proabaly.' Other than that though, if this story's not finished, keep writing! I want to know what happens! Then again, I should read it before I say that, huh?. . .
7/6/2006 c6 3Bearr
Wait...they're dating? Confozled
6/21/2006 c14 17Unique1952
I didnt even know there was an update! I lost the name after you changed... I so sad that the story is over and I feel so sorry for Luke but I'm happy for the outcome for Sam and Andrew...too bad he couldnt at least keep her Angela as a friend like they were. As always, I love the this story.
5/22/2006 c7 VIPA
LOVE THE TWIST! THANX FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT WRITER
5/22/2006 c6 VIPER
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! KEEP WRITIN'!
5/22/2006 c5 vipa
you should have details about the rape! good chapter
5/22/2006 c4 Viper
hey this is a good story! i like this chapter! this story is great!
12/4/2005 c12 Lachelle
You have a lot to work on as a writer. Your story right now is rather dull and needs more description. Use more interesting words, expand on your ideas, and don't be redundant.

Keep practicing.
11/3/2005 c13 5yesssssss
Aww, I really liked this... but Andrew was slightly hard to believe. He was very casual saying that he'd raped others before =/ But besides that it rocks, it's one of those TV-show-like stories. I can't wait until you update it again!
8/20/2005 c12 102backseats on thursdays
Ouch. i like it though. update soon! XD
8/20/2005 c12 17Unique1952
Wow, I dont know if I could've forgiven him that easy but I'm glad she did. Again, this was great, thanks for updating so quick!
8/20/2005 c12 2Kita Tsuki
YAY! I'm glad she forgave him. Update soon! Peace!
8/17/2005 c11 Kita Tsuki
Poor Andrew. Update soon! Peace!
8/17/2005 c11 17Unique1952
Again, great work with this story. I cant wait to see what else will happen, especially with Sam and Andrew. Ok, well please keep up the good work, again, this chapter was really good!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »