for Brett & Michael

6/27/2005 c6 Erin P
Great chapter - it's painful to realise just how much Brett still loves Damon.
6/27/2005 c5 Damian E L
Took me a while, yeah? I read most of this the day you posted it and stopped in the middle for something. I like Dane when he and Mike aren't fighting, he's actually rather amusing.
6/26/2005 c5 25Esquirella
Mikey's so wonderfully human! I don't know if I would have forgiven my brother such a transgression ... LOL ... but I'm much more vindictive. Brett's interest in Mikey's past is very reassuring. And I'm curious as hell as to who this next foster child will be!
6/25/2005 c5 32eldrin
I simply love the interesting characters and wonderful story. Keep writing!
6/25/2005 c3 eldrin
I very much love the nice story-telling way in which this is written, makes it very easy to be pulled in. Lovely story.
6/25/2005 c1 eldrin
Sweetness. Do I love? Yes. Despite a slightly twisty first line this picked up quickly and I found it very intriguing. I shall continue to read...
6/25/2005 c5 Kaz
what did he ask what did he ask?
6/22/2005 c4 Erin P
I love your stories so much and this one's no exception - perfect. And I love reading more about Michael, after so much 'Brett & Damon'.
6/22/2005 c4 3bambi4real
aw poor Mikey! His lemonade had to turn sour. I don't know there is something faintly disturbing about the constant mention of Terry's mortality. I find myself holding my breath in anticipation of that ch where we learn of his death. Please don't do it...I kinda like him
6/22/2005 c4 25Esquirella
Poor Mikey! He's pretty deep here, and his reaction to wanting to ease Lee's pain shows how much he's matured since Victor's death. Now, if he can only show Brett he's the right guy for him ... I have faith in your author powers!
6/22/2005 c4 kaz
oh he doesnt think he'l getbretty... poor mikey (is thathis name :-D)
6/21/2005 c4 Damian E L
It's almost been a month! You're killing me here. Good chapter, though. I like the way your writing style doesn't change, but your characters all think a little different.
6/4/2005 c1 Damian
Continuation of last review: A lot.
6/3/2005 c3 D
I like this chapter.
6/3/2005 c3 Esquirella
That was so sad for poor Mike. I feel like crying for him at the end of this chapter. I wondered why no one had brought up Victor to him. I'm guessing when he and Brett do discuss it, Mike won't hold back his emotions very well, will he?
193 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »