for Brett & Michael

6/2/2005 c3 compunctious
Once again you stray far from clich├ęs and let the boys have a few problems fitting together. I really like that a lot. Great chapter.
5/31/2005 c2 M L
-dies- I didn't notice this earlier. If it wasn't here earlier, that's not the point. The Lee thing scared me, and I still think it's really weird that they're "dating." Hm.. Good job on not rushing things. Maybe they need more in common for next time. I still love that you're writing this.
5/31/2005 c2 1samalane
Wow. It's all so twisted, I totally forgot that Lee was Victors Bro. yeah, I read that one too. But I love how many of your stories all mix in with eachother.Ms.Lucy
5/31/2005 c2 25Esquirella
Another great chapter! Didn't Lee see Mike one other time before though? I remember Damon taking him to retrieve some of Victor's things from Mike. Maybe that was from a story you took down? No major problem though. I was just stuck on Mike's view of seeing Lee for the first time here.

Damon's departure is handled well, too. Brett's idea that Damon didn't know how much Lee loved him is a great observation.

I love this story!
5/30/2005 c2 BarbwireNRoses
And Brett's BACK in the game!
5/30/2005 c2 Kaz
I love the bit about Terry's right to interfere...

Go the cricket!

Lee sounds like he's growing up quite a bit, and being a good daddy...

I can't wait to see more and how this relationship develops
5/27/2005 c1 Emily
Yay! You're going to continue with my favourite character! As usual, this was expressively and masterfully written. I hope we get to see more of Brett's side of things this time.
5/25/2005 c1 M L
As I faint. If there was a registration for godhood. I would vote you.
5/25/2005 c1 3bambi4real
yeah! Another story from my boys. I am so happy that you decided ot write this story and it was off to a great start.It took me a while to figure out who the characters were and that I had met them before once I did I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Michael is a strange choice for Brett, I look forward to seeing how their relationship develops. NOw my greedy request may we have a jamie/terry story?
5/25/2005 c1 Kaz
I'll sit in the gabba all day with Bretty! I love the cricket... Though Honestly I prefer to be playing it than watching it...

Ok moving on...

Its good... Good to see a bit more of Bretty specially since we're getting to see Damony in Esqies story with Trenty.

Good to see Jamie and Terry and that Terry is still alive and kicking :-p

Good work chooka
5/24/2005 c1 25Esquirella
It's up! And it's FANTASTIC! I wasn't sure if you would be going from Brett or Mikey's POV, but I'm glad you chose Mikey. He's so conflicted and vulnerable. And it's cool to see his perspective on Brett. LOVE IT! So excited!
5/24/2005 c1 ash211
Oh, this one should be very interesting, to see how these two men mix with one another, I adore Brett.
5/24/2005 c1 96Liebe Sasa
Sweet. (Er, more in the 'cool' way this time, than the sappy way. So far.)

I like how your stories stand on their own, but also work together in lovely overlapping ways. Your characters are all individual too, so it's rare that the reader confuses them, or their situations.

~Sasa