for Brett & Michael

12/13/2005 c29 5Yoyo-chan
OMG you had me so worried with that Last Chapter thing and then having them FIGHT. x.x I'm allergic to sad endings. Luckily the ending was sweet, if not a bit abrupt. Good last line. What are you going to write next? :D
12/9/2005 c28 6Rinna
Gah,I don'treview often enough. I hardly ever review. But I always read it. I should get better about reviewing, because I do love this story.

Very,very good that Mike is finally moving on from the Victor situation. As much as he wasin lovewith Brett, he still seemed to have major hangups about Victor. Just as glad to see that out of the way. Also,I think I'm starting to like Lee more now, although it was a bit callous to say he was glad his brother had commited suicide. Then again,I get the feeling there was a lot more to their situation then we know. I look forward to hearing more about that journal. I do hope you come back to it. And other than that, excellent for Mike finally moving in with Brett, and I've realy loved these crossover chapters.

Great job, I look forward to the next chapter. And I'll try to be at least a little better about reviewing.
12/9/2005 c28 25Esquirella
Mike's grown so much as a character. It was great to see him and Lee have a civilized conversation about Victor. And it was also nice to see Mike understood that he was ready to move on with Brett ... monogamously. LOL! Very cool.

Dane always has the WORST timing! LOL! And he's such a shit ... even when he's getting Mike's bed. Bad Dane! LOL!

Ah .. onto Kevin's "conversation". LOL!
12/8/2005 c28 5Yoyo-chan
Dane's older so he can get away with it.

Mikey's cute. I'm glad he lives with Brett now and I'm glad he and Lee are getting along now.

How long till Damon goes home? Not that I want him to go home, I'm just curious :D
12/4/2005 c27 Sundown
That was adorable...apologies for not getting around to reviewing the last couple of chapters...but wow. This story is still as amazing as it was when i first began reading. Its strange to see the evolution of brett and mikes relationship into becoming more and more serious, and being a big fan of bretts character, I love all the little insecurities he subtly shows. Fabulous work!
12/4/2005 c27 turtledonkey27
well, THAT was interesting. where are these people in real life that do all this partner swapping and bed-filling? i don't know any of them...can you introduce me? :) i'm still in shock that brett would suggest that and that everyone would go through with it. i guess i'm just too modest/insecure to do something like that with my SO watching, i'd be wicked uncomfortable enough that i could enjoy it. but...THAT is why i enjoy your fiction so much-because these characters CAN enjoy it. I really have to wonder if they'll go back and address the situation or if it's over and done with. emotional repercussions? i want to hear mike say that enjoyable as it was, that brett's the only one he wants and to never do that again!
12/4/2005 c27 mundag
Why oh why? I'm a little slow today, but why does Brett feel the need to do this? Is he okay with it? Please do feel free to explain...
12/3/2005 c27 25Esquirella
SWEET! And ... um ... classic Miss Wendy! LOL! A foursome before a house move!

I loved the envelope-bit. Mike's dad is really trying to make sure his son understands he accepts his choice in lover this time around.

Dude! Jamie's first bottom experience was with his nest friend? LOLOLOL! So cool!
12/3/2005 c27 ddz008
Great cahpters!Sorry for not reviewing but I was really busy with school... -_-Brett is so insecure! I hope that Mike makes him realize that he is a great guy.Keep writing, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
12/3/2005 c27 5Yoyo-chan
lol, I love your characters :D Michael has earned a special place in my heart and will henceforth be referred to as Mikey. Whether he likes it or not.

I do not know why I like Mikey. It's not as easy to pin down as why I like Damon or Terry or even Brett. And now I've been sitting here pondering his character when it's really not that important :D I hope Mikey gets used to living with Lee and Claire and Ella and Will. Did I mention how curious I am about will? I think I've been expecting Mike to get him out of his shell a little because he seems like he'd be more on Will's level than anyone else. Maybe it will happen now that they live together.

Also I love Mikey's family and always have. I think he's lucky to have them. How much longer till Esquirella's crew goes back home? I'll be kinda sorry to see them go ^^; we (your readers) have been SO spoiled lately.
11/30/2005 c26 32eldrin
Sweet. Loved seeing them all get on together!
11/30/2005 c26 25Esquirella
You are the best! I loved this chapter. It's so good to see Mike come out of his shell around Damon and the crew. I really love having my TMFTP characters interact with your B&M characters. Have I mentioned that enough yet? I love them!
11/29/2005 c26 4Mechanical Dolls
Haha, that's hilarious. I love this chapter!

Kevin, we had learned, had a penchant for exotic vodka, and had been quickly making short work of the bar’s menu. It wasn’t as if he’d been intentionally pissing up; it just seemed that vodka was entirely his drink of choice.

Unexpectedly, he burst into laughter.

‘What?’ We all demanded.

‘The table’s moving,’ Kevin giggled. ‘I think I’m drunk.’

‘You think?’ Cody asked dryly. ‘I’m surprised you can still balance on that chair.’

That's so funny I actually laughed out loud. I really dig this.

Keep writing!

~MD
11/29/2005 c26 5Yoyo-chan
Wherever possible, Terry and Brian would try to beat each other off

Hm, good thing Matt and Jamie aren't around, eh? ^_~.

I really liked this chapter. I LOVE Damon and it was really cool seeing him from Matt's POV ^_^.
11/23/2005 c25 Emily
Sorry I haven't reviewed much lately. I just wanted to drop a line to tell you how much I love all your stories. Reading the next chapter of Brett and Michael is always the highlight of my day. Thanks so much.

Emily