for Brett & Michael

11/8/2005 c19 32eldrin
This chapter is a true delight. Mike and Brett again, yay. Have I mentioned yet how much I love Geoff? Because I do.
11/8/2005 c19 25Esquirella
Moi? *stares at the screen in wide-eyed innocence* Have I been remiss? LOLOLOL! Okay, okay! One lemonade coming up ... in just 14 or so hours.

This was an awesome make up chapter! And now hopefully Brett will put Lee in his place where Mikey's concerned. If not ... well, Damon's coming. And he's bringing in a certain redheaded no-nonsense reinforcement, as well as a slew of amusing lackeys.
11/8/2005 c19 5Yoyo-chan
Yay! I'm so glad about this update ^^; I was wondering what was going to happen after the end of the last chapter. I'm glad everything seems like it will work out. Also I hope everything is fine by the time Damon comes to visit. I think Brett and Michael both will need the support ^^;;
11/5/2005 c18 turtledonkey27
wow, i have to tell you how thrilled i am with your recent spate of updates! i really like this story quite a bit-mike and brett were two characters i had wanted to see more of and you're doing a fabulous job of bringing them together. of course, at the moment they happen to be broken up, but i'm hoping that that situation will soon amend itself. i know this is only through mike's point of view, but it would be interesting to see what brett's been thinking about the whole thing. and lee really HAS been a pain in the ass, i'm hoping he'll grow up soon. excellent job in the crossovers of plot between your stories and esquirella's as well. do you think you might ever do a story with mike's brother and how he got with his partner?
11/4/2005 c18 acid-tears
that was the best chapter yet i reckon. :)
11/3/2005 c18 25Esquirella
Well, well! LOL! At least you found a way to get poor Geoff a freebie. I hope Mikey does the right thing and goes back to Brett now. And just wait until the Yanks invade. *shakes head* You'll have your hands full with that crew of muses. Believe me. I'll be there to help you, but we may just have our hands full directing traffic.
11/3/2005 c18 ddz008
GREAT CHAPTER!I liked it... I'm glad Geoff is taking Mike to see Brett, they love each other!I wasn't expecting sex with Geoff, but I imagine he is a really nice man.Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
11/3/2005 c18 4Mechanical Dolls
Aw, it's so sweet! I can really understand Mike's hesitation on going back to apologize to Brett, but it still makes me frustrated. I really want to see what happens after. Please update!

~MD
11/3/2005 c18 osunale
This is superb. That last part with Geoff...it was all I could do to stave off the laughter. Brilliant writing, brilliant everything!
11/3/2005 c18 8Sundown
Sorry i didn't get a chance to review the last chapter...so here's a double!

I didn't realise that there were so many more stories including these characters...i intend to read them when im not working on my finals exams!

Chapter 17 was sad...but i think that chapter 18 was far more emotional...and Mike pulling Jamies dad into the sack! that was a shock! i'm really into this story...can't wait for more

great writing once again love!
11/3/2005 c17 6Rinna
Wow. So Mike isn't really fully over Victor's death yet? I'm not really surprised, honestly, although that rather sucks.

I imagine that Mike's reasons didn't make as much sense to Brett as they did to himself, though.

At least the party was very nice. And now you've got me curious about Will. I hope you do intend to explain his story at some point.

I love that your stories feel so realistic; it's easy to relate to your characters, which speaks a lot for your skill as a writer. I confess I get very emotionally involved with the lives of your characters and the outcomes of your stories. Of course, that also might mean that I'm over-emotional and something of a wuss, but I still stand by my statement that you are a very good writer.
11/2/2005 c17 4Mechanical Dolls
Don't stop here! Please continue!
11/1/2005 c17 15jma
No! -sniffles- Poor Brett! Poor Michael! Poor everyone!

I was rooting for Will to be gay... -sighs-

I don't like Lee... he's a little prick.

And Brett's dad can go to hell.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more!
10/31/2005 c17 acid-tears
argh! it can't be over yet! :(
10/31/2005 c17 5Yoyo-chan
Aw, sad ;_; I hope they can work things out. Poor Brett. Poor Michael. I hope you update soon. They're really cute and I want them to work out, damn it x.x
193 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »